💜17💜

"Yunlan Ge listen to me," Shen Wei said innocently and Yunlan glares at him.

'You are teasing me deliberately, aren't you,?" Yunlan said.

"No, Yunlan!" Shen Wei said and smiled "Dad, what about going to picnic, we cancelled it last time" Yunlan suggests suddenly,

"good idea,!" Xinci replied,
"yes" Shen Wei run and jumps on bed hugging Yunlan tightly.
"Then let's get ready and break this news at home," Mr. Shen said.

They reached home and ladies panicked seeing Yunlan's bandaged arm. Hong again put blame on Shen Wei and innocent Wei hides in his father's arms being all sad.

"Mom, auntie, our baby is so brave, I never thought he is brave enough to save a kid," Zhujiu said and invalue Hong's words,

"what? he is okay" Yunlan's mom gets worried and she almost snatch him from his father's arms and start checking his body leaving her own son.

Seeing this Hong gets shocked and irritated. Suddenly Lin and Sang enters and runs closer to him.

After looking at injured Yunlan, they did it to show Hong that how important Shen Wei is for them. Because Zhujiu already told them everything and about Hong's behavior.

Shen Wei hugs them both and giggles. Yunlan and Mr. Shen were so happy seeing their love for Shen Wei. Hong was so irritated seeing everyone pampering Shen Wei like a precious only son.

Yunlan's mom gives food to Yunlan and kissed his forehead.

"Thank you" she said.
"For what, mom?" Yunlan questions her. "For saving yourself and Shen Wei too" She replied,
"Hey, it's my duty to save my wife"

Yunlan said with a smirk, looking at Hong, Lin, Sang, who always teases him by kissing Shen Wei's cheeks.

They all were gazing at each other for Shen Wei but the ladies look at him.

"What happened?" Mrs. ZhuLing asked with smile.
"Aunty", Shen Wei was so excited. He don't care about others who were fighting for him.
"What happened baby?" Yunlan's mom asked him again.
"Mom, we are going on a picnic," Shen Wei said.
"Oh, wow! Mrs. Xinci said.
"I will help you in packing" Shen Wei was so excited.
"Oh, my darling!" She stands and pinches his cheeks.

In night, after dinner, everyone was ready to go to their rooms. Mr. Shen stopped Shen Wei to talk to him

"yes papa" Shen Wei said
"Shen Wei, Yunlan is your husband..." Mr. Shen said
"I know papa" Shen Wei replied
"I mean to say he is your husband you should take care of him" Mr. Shen cupped his cheeks and Wei smiles
"Okay, Papa, I take care of my husband"

Yunlan arched his eyes "How will he take care of me?" Yunlan said. He was secretly listening to them and smiles.

Baby is going to take care of me. Oh, haha. Let's see!" Yunlan laughs and goes away in the room.

Shen Wei hug his father and runs into his room as well.

"Yunlan," he shouts but stops seeing him sleeping. Yunlan was pretending to sleep seeing Shen Wei's reaction but after some time when he feels no movement he opens his eyes and gets attentive because Shen Wei was not in room.

Yunlan feels suspicious and gets up.
"Shen Wei? baby?" he calls and comes out of the room.
"Baby," Yunlan frowns now and he go to Zhujiu's room.
"Shen Wei is here?" Yunlan ask and Zhujiu said no

Then they both go to Mr. Shen's room. "Uncle Shen Wei is here?"
"No, he is not" Mr. Shen reply

They all gets worried and goes here and there to search for Shen Wei. In kitchen and in garden. He was not in home.

"Shen Wei,?" his father shout and at this moment, the whole family was awake now.
"How come he just vanished from the room?" Said Sang and Lin again runs outside after thinking something.

They all were panicking.
"Mom!! Dad!!!" Lin shout.
The whole family rushed at back side of the house where Lin called them

Lin was holding and hugging scared Shen Wei. He looks at everyone and they all look at the lying man whose head was bleeding.
"Who is he?" Hong shouts.
ZhuLing, Mr. Shen and Sang turns to see the man and others take Shen Wei inside.

______________________