💜25💜

They comes back, but doctor suggest complete bed rest to Shen Wei for one week.

"Ge, I don't want to stay in his room," Shen Wei said.
"It's your room too baby," Yunlan replied. "Then go out from my room," Shen Wei said.

Lin and Sang comes running there in living room.
"Wei", Lin hugs him and Sang ruffles his hair
"Am fine ge" Shen Wei said sweetly,
"Let's go for enjoying, baby" Sang says, "Yess!" Wei and Lin sa weid
"Nooo!!! he's on bed rest for a week" Yunlan quickly comes between them and Shen Wei.

Zhu Jun comes back after receiving a call and look at Wei's father.

"Uncle, we have to go for the meeting, and this client is important,"
Mr. Shen looks at his son

"Shen Wei, you need to stay in your room, son. We have to go out of the city"

He pouts and Yunlan becomes happy. Wei just opened his mouth to say something but Zhujiu shakes his head.

"No, I cannot let you sleep alone"

Yunlan was happy, but Hong rolled her eyes. Shen Wei sleeps with Yunlan unwillingly.

"Let's go out tomorrow" Yunlan said,
"No, I am on a bed rest for a week" He replied and turned aside.
"I will take care of you" said Yunlan
"I don't need your care," Shen Wei answered.
"Why?" Yunlan asked.
"Because you don't care about me" Yunlan becomes sad.
"I am sleepy" Shen Wei closes his eyes. "Wei Baby?" Yunlan holds his shoulders

"You only care about hong jie, you don't love me now because I'm not healthy" Shen Wei cries.

Yunlan sit up and hold other to sit too. He sit in front of him and hold his face.

"Listen to me carefully, don't think this type of things again. You are my life, my soul, my heart. You are the reason of my living. I love you and no one can change it about you"

Yunlan said, and Shen Wei nodded, but he was still looking sad.

"You will be healthy again. Doctor said you will be fine if you eat medicines in time" Yunlan said and hugged him dearly.

"I don't like Hong jiejie" said Wei and Yunlan break the hug.
"No, it's not good to say like this. She is elder and we must respect elders" Yunlan wanted to make him understand and Wei nod again,

"Tell me you forgive me,?" Yunlan asked. "You will take me out tomorrow,?" Shen Wei replied.
"Yes, I will," Yunlan said.
"Only me,?" Shen Wei said and make a cute face.
"Yes, only you and me" Yunlan kissed his forehead,
"Not here!" Shen Wei then pointed at his lips and Yunlan pecked his lips, then kissed his neck gently.

Wei giggled and they slept together. Shen Wei sleeps on his chest and Yunlan smiles "kiddo!!!" He comment on sleeping angel.

In the morning, Yunlan was ready and waiting for other.
"Where are you going?" His mother comes out from the kitchen and asks, "Mom, we are going out to eat ice cream" Yunlan proudly replies.
"who?" she asked again,
"Me and Wei" Yunlan smiled at her, and Shen Wei also come out after getting ready, and both smiled at her.

"If you both step out of the house, I swear I will break your legs, especially yours, Yunlan," She shouted.

"Mom, I promised him and don't worry , I will take care of him" Yunlan

"Are you able to take care of him? Because of you, he spends a day in hospital and when he needs rest, you are instigating him for going out, huh?" She was so angry.

"Shen Wei, go back and rest. I don't want to see you running around" She was a bit calm with him.
"Yes, mom," he quickly leaves.
"If you want to take care of him, then make sure he took medicines in time" She again gets mad and Yunlan lean towards her.
"I am really your son, mom?" He teased and she was about to shout but he runs from there.

Hong was seeing everything and she smiles with something.
"What happened Jie?" Wang comes there as well.
"What? Oh yes I was seeing them both. They look so cute together" She said
"Yes they are lovely" Wang smiles
"Wang what you think about Lin?" Hong

"What?" Wang was confused,
"I mean I love him," Hong said,
"Oh what you really love him,?" Wang was excited and Hong nodded,
"Yeah any problem?" Hong said
"No, no, I'm so happy," Wang said.

Wang happily runs from there. She breaks the news in the whole house. Lin heard and his heart beats faster. Hong's parents talked to Lin's parents and everyone agreed.

Yunlan was also convinced that she is married and she will not bother Shen Wei again.

Within a week, they gets married and everyone was so happy. They go on a honeymoon and after their exit, Shen Wei gets annoyed with everyone.

"What happened to you,?" ,Xinci notice. "This is injustice," Shen Wei said.
"What's the matter, dear?" Yunlan's father asked.

"They get married and you sent them on a honeymoon to enjoy. But no one sent me on honeymoon"

"You know what is honeymoon?" Zhujiu ask him with laugh
"Yes I know. It means they enjoy and see beautiful places" Wei was sad but others were enjoying his complain
"They go to honeymoon and now they will see the beautiful scenes of nature," Shen Wei said and everyone laughs.

In room, Yunlan comes out from the washroom and sees Shen Wei playing a game.

"Pay some attention to your studies too" Yunlan takes phone from him.
"I don't like studies" Shen Wei looks at the books.
"Okay, come here. I will make it easy for you, okay?" Yunlan places his books in front and helps Shen Wei to study.

After two weeks, Ling and Hong come back from the honeymoon and they were so happy together. Shen Wei was feeling odd around Hong but he prefers to stay silent.

Hong was very sweet with Yunlan and Shen Wei too.
"Now I will drop my wife at university," Ling said.
"Yrah yeah!!" Yunlan replied. They were sitting for dinner.
"You will go with your wife" Sang looks at Yunlan and he chuckles, looking at Wei's expressions.
"I'm not wife" Shen Wei makes an annoyed face but cute.
"Guys, stop it and eat properly," Mr. Shen said, and they all start eating.

After eating, Hong come in Yunlan's room.
"Where is Yunlan?" she ignores shen wei and just ask him.
"He is not in room" he replied and she smirks.
"hmmmm" Hong nod
"Hong jiejie I am happy for you. you look so happy with Lin ge" Shen Wei said excitedly.

"Who said I am happy? I am not happy and I will not let you stay happy with Yunlan" Hong just shocks him

"But you love him that's why you marry him" Shen Wei said,
"I marry him to get my love Yunlan.... and listen I challenge you I will snatch him from your clutches and you will not do anything like a helpless person" She openly threatens him, and poor Shen Wei was shocked like hell.

"You are bad. You are deceiving my Lin ge too" Shen Wei said.
"I am not only bad. I am worst. I am evil" She pinches his cheeks and Yunlan enters.

"Hey, what you are doing here?" Yunlan addressed.
"I was here for you" She smiles.
"For what?" Yunlan
"Actually Lin and I decided to have lunch outside tomorrow in Wei's favourite restaurant. What you say?" Hong ask

______________________