💜22💜

"I am fine" He was feeling jealous but he was not aware about it yet.
"Mom, why Yunlan leaves me today?" Shen Wei's  question was looking so innocent. 

"My son, he don't want to wake you up. He said you were feeling unwell and Hong need some books so he left with her" she told and caresses his cheeks. 

Maid comes with phone and gives to Mrs. Xinci.
"yes yunlan?" she said and Shen Wei get attentive.
"mom, me and Hong are at university. we were near so we came here" Yunlan told,
"But what about baby?" She asked looking at him,
"Mom, Zhujiu will drop him" He said and cut the call without listening to her. 

She sighed and told Shen Wei about it. She feeds him with her hands and later gives him medicines. 

"I will take them myself mom," Shen Wei said.
"No, take them in front of me" She said.
"I am going to washroom. Then I will take them mom" Shen Wei said and she smiles.
"Ok, but don't forget" She said and leaves the room. 

Shen Wei looks at the medicines and cross arms in anger. He skipped his medicines due to his anger on Yunlan. Later he gets ready and comes out. 

"Mom, who will drop me?" Shen Wei asks his mother-in-law because Zhujiu was not at home and no car was there as well. 

Only Lin was at home. When he sees the situation, he gets more mad at Yunlan. In university, Yunlan was waiting for Shen Wei standing near the gate.

"If you keep standing here waiting for him, why you left him at home at first place? Hong sulks and Yunlan kept silent. 

"I'm talking to you, he will come, let's go to class," Hong said again. Yunlan was still silent and Hong feels he was upset for something. 

"What happened Yunlan?" She asks gently and he looks at her.
"It's nothing Hong. You go to class. I'm coming" Yunlan said. 

"Let's go baby" Lin comes when he sees Shen Wei playing game on phone.
"Where?" Shen Wei ask.
"I will drop you" He replied.
"How?" Shen Wei ask again.
"We will take a bus" Lin suggests but his mother comes.
"No riding bus is not good for him" She looks at her son and Shen Wei both 
"Mom, there is no car at home" Lin said.
"Then don't go and rest at home" She strictly looks at Shen Wei.

"But mom.... Shen Wei has an important meeting and it's urgent to attend" Lin tries to make excuse, but his mother glares at him. 

"Then, wait for car," she said again, but Lin scratches his head and thinks. Actually, Yunlan asked him to take Shen Wei to university. Their mother left, and Shen Wei sits back as well. 

Lin goes outside and calls his brother.
"Dude, mom is not ready to send Shen Wei by bus and she is not listening to anything" Lin told him.

"I don't know anything. I want Shen Wei in front of my eyes and that's it. Do whatever you want and bring my Shen Wei to me" 

Yunlan yelled at him and his brother smiles
"okay then i will bring your Shen Wei to you" He cut the call and go to his mother
"Mom I promise I will take care of Shen Wei trust me after all he is my only brother-in-law and please let me drop him at university" Lin pleads and his mother looks at him 

"Mom try to understand.... its strict orders from higher authorities to bring Shen Wei to him" Lin reveals and his mother shook her head,
"Then why he left him at first place?" She inquires.
"Mom," Lin holds his waist and finally goes to sit beside Shen Wei.

___________________