💜21💜

Yunlan laid beside him with a smile and Shen Wei snuggles into his chest in his sleep thinking about his father.

Yunlan keep laying on bed having Shen Wei in his arms. After half an hour, Shen Wei opened his eyes and looked at him.

"Good morning," Yunlan said Shen Wei was angry, so he turned side. Yunlan smiles and hugs him from the back.

"I am sorry for my anger," he said gently and Shen Wei turned towards him.

"If you scold me again, I will not forgive you," said Shen Wei.
"Okay, but don't do anything like this again," Yunlan replied.
"Okay," Shen Wei giggles and they hugged cutely.

"My lovely baby tiger, will you tell me who asked you to kiss me?" Yunlan was trying his best to dig the core of the problem but Shen Wei started thinking.

"Yes, tell me, please," Yunlan said again. But Shen Wei was still silent so he leaves the matter for later

Zhujiu and Mr. Shen stays at hotel's garden with their laptops and others go out to enjoy with their partners.

The couples go separately to spend time together.

Shen Wei and Yunlan go into the woods. Hong and Ling go to market. Others also go in separate ways.

Heavy clouds gathered and rain started pouring. Others managed to come back but Shen Wei and Yunlan stuck in woods. They hide under a tree but it was not enough. So they hide in a small cave which was not big but ok to save them from heavy rain.

Shen Wei was sitting between Yunlan's legs and was rubbing his heads. Yunlan wraps him with one arm and he calls his father telling him they are safe and will come back when rain stops.

"Okay, take care of yourself and baby too," said Xinci
"Yes, dad. Don't worry" Yunlan replied.
"Keep in touch," Xinci said, and they cut the call.

Xinci then tells the worried family, especially Wei's father.

In cave they tried to secure themselves from rain, but it still soaked both the boys wet. Yunlan drools over Shen Wei's wet body and he recalls the kiss which creates chaos.

Yunlan presses him closer and his body and heart deceived him. Yunlan holds his chin and kissed his wet and softest lips.

This time, Shen Wei feels strange and he let Yunlan kiss him.

After some seconds, Shen Wei's body and his heart became demanding and he also feels hotness around him and he enjoys the kiss. Yunlan breaks the kiss and advance towards his neck.

Yunlan lost in the moment and he kissed Shen Wei's neck from both sides.

Shen Wei feels strangely amazing and he enjoys the satisfaction. He tightly holds Yunlan arms and Yunlan was kissing his neck from both sides and Shen Wei was smiling sitting in his lap.

Now Yunlan start caressing his lower back and was about to touch his chest but the phone call drags him back to reality on what he was doing

"where are you guys?" Lin calls
"are you okay where is baby?" Lin questions again
"we are fine and now the rain stopped we are coming back" Yunlan said and cut the call
"what happened to him?" Lin was looking at his phone stupidly

Yunlan was actually angry at himself on what he did right now.

Shen Wei was so happy and enjoys the moments. He was blushing unknowingly.

"Let's go back, baby. Rain stopped" Yunlan said coming out of the cave, but Shen Wei kept sitting there with crossed arms.

"What now?" Yunlan looks at him.
"Kiss me more" Shen Wei demanded and Yunlan sighed, holding his waist.