💜26💜

"We are going to Shen Wei's favorite restaurant,"

Listening to her Yunlan get happy and Shen Wei get scared.

"I'm sorry Shen Wei for whatever I did with you, baby" She kissed his cheeks and left.

Yunlan looked at Shen Wei's face and asked him the matter

"What happened baby?" Yunlan asked. "Hong Jie is not changed. She is evil. She wants you. And because of this she marries Lin ge. She is deceiving him as well, Yunlan," Shen Wei told.

Yunlan was silent, but he hold his face.
"I know baby, she did wrong, but now she is changed. And she is happy with Lin. Don't overthink, okay?" Yunlan kissed his forehead.

"Yunlan, I'm saying truth," Shen Wei said, "Wei baby.... bad manners" Yunlan again kissed his cheeks and hugs him without believing his words.

"I never say a lie about her, Yunlan" Shen Wei said, still hugging his husband.
"Okay okay relax and forget about her" Yunlan strokes his hair and smiles

"Okay I will tell Lin ge about it. he will believe me" he thinks about it but his sixth sense stop him
"How will he believe me when Yunlan is not believing. She trapped him in love" Shen Wei was thinking and walking out with Yunlan.

"Watch out!" Yunlan pulled him back when he was about to hit the table.

"What are you thinking, huh? Don't you see a table?" Yunlan worriedly scolds him.

"If I see the table, then what are you doing with me? It's your duty to save me, not scold me" Shen Wei make faces and walk out of the room

Yunlan stood there with his open mouth. Next day, on lunch, Hong was all over Lin and the family was happy how much she loves her husband

"why I never knew you love me this much?" Lin chuckles
"I never show you that's why" Hong reply

The family was so happy for them except Shen Wei who knows her true colors. Shen Wei decided to tell Zhujiu about her and he was sure he will listen and believe him also.

When they return, Yunlan gives medicines to Shen Wei and peck his lips.

"Baby, do you believe me?" Yunlan said. "Yes, I do. What happened?" Shen Wei said.
"Please tell me about your new friend. I promise I will tell no one and will not scolded you" Yunlan asked.

Shen Wei was silent for a minute then he innocently blinks.
"Please" Yunlan pleads.
"I broke up with him. He is not my friend now" Shen Wei said.
"Oh really?" Yunlan cannot believe it. "Yes, see it yourself. I blocked his number" Shen Wei gives his phone, but Yunlan pulled him for a tight hug. "Everything is good now" He was so happy and when he was about to kiss Shen Wei, the door knocked.

"Yes," Yunlan said and his mother come inside.
"Medicines, Wei?"
"I gave him mom" Yunlan stands and she smiles.
"Okay, good. I am sending you milk. Make sure he finish the whole glass" She talked to her son.
"Yes, sure, mom" Yunlan was happy, but poor Shen Wei not looking happy with this word milk.

After five minutes, maid comes with milk. Yunlan holds it, but Shen Wei runs outside. Yunnan start running behind him holding the milk glass.

''Baby, stop'' Yunlan said loudly,
''Drink it yourself,'' Shen Wei replied when he was running, but he did not realize by running like this, his heartbeats were rising and his breathing was getting heavy.

Mr. Xinci enters the hall where both were running like kids and he notices Shen Wei's red face and his condition.

"Stop it!!" He angrily shows them his hand and both stops. He holds Shen Wei's hand and make him sit.

" Yunlan, water" He said without looking at his son.
"Yes, dad" Yunlan ran and bring water for him.

Shen Wei drinks the water and Xinxi rubs his chest.
"It's okay, breathe"
Yunlan's mom also come there and asks the matter. Xinci told what he saw. she sit with Shen Wei.
"I'm fine mom" He said sweetly and Xinci stands in front of his son.

"Yunlan son be careful with him. Running like this is not good for him"

"I'm sorry dad I did not realize" Yunlan feels sad.
"It's okay dear, just be careful okay?" Xinci hugs him, smiles and rubs his back

Both parents left them there, Hong sees Yunlan's sad face and steps towards him, but Shen Wei sees her and abruptly stands,

"Ouch Yunlan, my head is spinning," he acts and Yunlan quickly grabs him in his arms.

"Shen Wei," Yunlan gets worried.
"Please take me to our room. I need rest" He blinked innocently and Yunlan comes under his magic. He agrees.

"Yunlan, I..." Hong said, but gets ignored by him and he picked Shen Wei up in his arms and leaves.

Shen Wei smiles secretly when Yunlan placed him on bed.
"Stay with me" Yunlan ruffles his hair and laid beside him and hugs little Shen Wei.

Shen Wei always clings to Yunlan and didn't let Hong stay alone with him. Few months passed and Hong surprises everyone with her pregnancy.

During this time, she keep threatening Shen Wei to affect his health. Everyone was so happy and they celebrated the good news.

Shen Wei was happiest.
"Papa, thankfully, a baby is coming"
"Yes, but what happened to you,?" His father asked.
"Yeah, you are looking excited," Sang said as well with a smile.
"Papa, uncle, someone is coming soon who will be younger than me?" Shen Wei said and everyone started laughing.

"You will not call me baby," Shen Wei added in his words, being super happy.

"Sorry baby, but our baby is only you" Xinci said, Shen Wei pouted his mouth.

After few days, Shen Wei was watching TV, it was his favorite movie and he was enjoying watching it.

"What the hell Shen Wei, why you don't realize the volume is so loud, are you deaf?" Hong shout after coming in the room and Shen Wei was shockingly looking at her.

"Volume is not loud, jiejie" Shen Wei
"Shut up," she shouts once again and coughs.
"Water!!" Shen Wei quickly pour water in glass and give to her.

She pushed it back and the glass broke. Others comes inside listening to the noises.

"What happened?" Yunlan comes running and he rushed at Shen Wei's side.
"Are you okay?" He cupped his face.
Lin approached there as well and he grabs Hong's shoulders.

Elders were not at home.
"What happened baby?" Lin was holding his wife but he was visibly worried for Shen Wei.

Shen Wei was silently standing, looking at Hong. Lin notices the wet floor and the shreds of broken glass

_________________________