Asher tells a secret.

Elijah has gotten into bed with Asher. Elijah is only wearing boxers and it made Asher nervous. He tries to slide all the way across the bed. Elijah pulls him close into a cuddle. Asher tries to protest and then he feels the warmth and the feeling of being loved. He sinks into Elijah a little more. The room is silent. Elijah decides to speak. This conversation will be between Elijah(E) and Asher(A). 

(E) We need to talk about something. Can I ask you a question? I promise I will not tell Lucas or Luke till you are ready.

(A) Yes, what is it?

(E) Are you gay? Are you and Gabriel in a relationship.

Asher looks up at his brother. He is confused on why he would be asking him this question. He lets tears start streaming down his face. Elijah takes his thumb and starts wiping the tears away. Elijah kisses Asher on the forehead. He pulls him into a stronger hug and just holds him. Asher freezes up. He though Elijah would be mad. Elijah is not acting mad. He is acting supportive and loving, maybe he can be honest with him. 

(A) Why do you want to know?

(E) I care about you Asher. I want to know everything about you. I want you to know that we love you. We will not treat you like David and Rachel. We will show you love, support, and kindness. You will have to obey though. You will get spanked when you are bad, just like Luke did. 

(A) Does everyone get spanked?

(E) Yes, even I do when I am bad. 

(A) You get spanked?

(E) Yes, I do. Lucas will spank me if I misbehave. 

(A) You spank Lucas too?

(E) When he deserves it. 

(A) Who will spank me?

(E) It will be either me or Lucas. Luke does not spank. 

(A) Ok I understand. 

(E) Now, can we go back to my original question. 

(A) Yes. 

(E) Ok, what is the answer?

(A) Can I ask why you're asking first? I promise I will answer. I just want to know why you think that.

(E) I heard yall talking on the phone in my bathroom. I saw you send him a picture. You turned around and I could not see anything. I assumed it was an inappropriate picture though. 

Asher's face turns red. He tries to think of something to say and he decides to just apologize and tell the truth. Elijah has earned his trust. He thinks that Elijah loves him and is not going to beat him. 

(A) I am sorry. I shouldn't have sent him that picture. Are you disappointed in me? 

(E) No buddy. I grew up in a house of boys. Do you know how many times I have caught the other two doing the same thing, or not locking a door and catching them doing other inappropriate things. 

Asher's face turns red again. He can't believe what Elijah told him. 

(A) I will be smart enough to lock a door. 

Elijah lets out a chuckle. He hugs his brother. He is glad he is starting to open up to him. He is afraid tomorrow is going to be different. One way or the other, they are going to see all the wounds Asher has. 

(A) I am gay. Gabriel is my boyfriend. We have been dating for a year or so. We have always been friends and then we got closer. 

(E) I see.