A talk, a hug, and a punishment!

There is a knock at the door. Elijah hands Asher a blanket to cover his lap up. Luke goes to the door and gets all the food. He pays and sit's it on the coffee table. Lucas went and got paper plates for everyone. Everyone grabs some food. The couch is crowded. Asher and Carter go and sit at the table. Asher grabs them both a drink. The other boys stare. This conversation will be between Liam(Li), Luke(Lu), Lucas(L), Elijah(E) Maverick(M) and Nathan(N). 

(N) Well, they ditched us. 

(Li) Yeah, I know. 

(E) They probably wanted to talk. 

(Lu) I think it's because Asher is scared of me and Maverick. 

(L) I think it's because the couch was crowded. 

(M) Can I ask a couple of questions?

(E) Sure. 

(M) Why did Asher only get two slices of pizza? He didn't get wings or breadsticks. 

(E) Our parents only let him eat on certain days. He is still struggling with eating. 

(Lu) We hope it will get better since he is here. 

(M) Do you think I can apologize to him in a little bit?

(E) I will ask him. I do not want him to be forced to do anything he is uncomfortable with. Our dad did enough of that. 

(M) Could you also tell me what was on the video?

(E) I will ask if you can see it. 

(N) It show's him exposed. He is scared of you and Luke. 

(Lu) How do you know?

(Li) He told us in the truck. He said he was afraid to be alone with yall two. 

(Lu) I need to talk to him Elijah. Can you please make it happen?

(E) I will ask him. If he says no the answer is no. 

(Lu) Please, make him talk to me. 

(L) We are not fucking David. We are not going to force him to do shit. 

(E) Calm down. They are right there. They can't hear us, and I don't want them too. Asher is having a great afternoon. If anyone ruins it, I will spank their ass. I don't care if you are my brothers or not. 

Everyone nods. They get the message loud and clear. Elijah turns the game back up and they are watching it. Meanwhile in the kitchen Asher and Carter are talking. Asher(A) and Carter(C). 

(A) Thank you for coming in here. 

(C) It was crowded on the couch. 

(A) I know. I also want them to hang out with their friends and not worry about me. 

(C) They have the tv blasting.

(A) I know. They love watching games. When you get done eating, we can slip outside. I think there is a swing on the porch. 

(C) They will see us. 

(A) No, there is a door right there. Can you reach the top lock?

(C) I think so. It's cold out there though. 

(A) I have the blanket remember?

(C) Oh yeah, I am almost done. Are you finished eating? 

(A) Yeah, I will explain it when we get outside. 

Carter finished his food, and he gets up and unlocks the door. They look around the side of the wall and see all the boys watching the game. They slowly open the door and slip outside. They ease the door too. They go and sit on the swing. Asher spreads the blanket out and they both cover up. Asher leans his head on Carter's shoulder. Carter just smiles and they enjoy the silence. Carter is the first one to speak.