The video and abuse!

This conversation will be between all the brothers. Elijah(E), Lucas(L), Luke(Lu) and Asher(A). 

(A) Let's talk about the video first. 

(E) Ok take you time and let us know when you are ready.

Lucas grabs Asher's hand. Asher smiles and then he starts talking. 

(A) I used hot water that night. I don't know how dad knew. He came banging on the door. I wasn't dressed yet. I knew he was going to hit me. I put my phone on the shelf I use to have and hit record. He grabbed me when I opened the door. He yanked the towel off and threw me on the bed. He took his belt off. He started yelling at me and calling me names. Then he made fun of my body. He was smoking his cigar and laughing the whole time. He then started swinging his belt. I can't remember how many times he hit me. When he was done, he sits on the bed beside me. He told me to shut up and roll over. He burned me twice with the cigar. Once above my private area and then once on my inner thigh, right beside me testicles. He told me next time he would burn me on my private area. Then he left. He came back a few minutes later and threw me some Tylenol and told me to stop acting like a fucking crybaby.

(E) I will kill that old bastard.

(A) Sorry, I didn't mean to cuss.

(Lu) You do not apologize for that. He is a sick man.

(A) Mom is a sick woman too.

(E) I thought she didn't hit you?

(A) No, but she does all the pinches. That's why you see them all up my body. She would pinch and squeeze me. Then make fun of me for being weak and making yall leave.

(Lu) She said you made us leave?

(A) Yeah, she said I ran yall off and I was the reason yall left. Then all they had was a worthless little brat who was a mistake.

(L) She lied. We left because Elijah did. We were always so close to him.

(A) Did I do something wrong?

(E) No buddy why would you ask that?

(A) Yall were never close to me. I know I was younger, but I always tried to listen to yall. I never messed with your stuff, I always helped yall with stuff, and then one day yall left without even telling me bye. I thought yall hated me.

All the older brothers tear up. Asher is right. He was so much younger, and they never gave him a chance.

(E) We are sorry about that. We are here now. Like we said every time we called the didn't let us speak to you. 

(Lu) We are going to make it up to you. I am going to help you find a girlfriend and help you make so many friends.

(A) Luke, I have to tell you something. I need you to promise you won't hate me.

(Lu) Buddy, I promise I won't hate you.

(A) I don't like girls. I like boys. I am dating Gabriel.

Lucas and Elijah look at Luke for a minute. Luke has a disappointed look on his face. He sees Elijah give him a mean look.

(Lu) That's ok buddy. I love you just the same. You get to be you here. 

Asher saw the look in his eyes. He thinks Luke is lying.

(A) It's ok you don't have to like a worthless gay. 

(Lu) Buddy do not call yourself that. I love you I promise, and it does not bother me. I promise you I will treat you no different.