They have a plan!

His mom and dad have left, and Asher sees the pistol on Elijah's side. He breaks down and sits on the floor. He starts crying and Elijah hugs him. He is trying to comfort him and rub his back. The other boys rush in and everyone sits on the floor and tries to comfort Asher. They finally calm him down and Lucas gets some medicine. He gives it to Asher and Asher sits on the couch with everyone. He falls asleep and Elijah carries him to his room. He covers him up and joins the other boys in the living room. They will all talk. Elijah(E), Lucas(L), Luke(Lu), Maverick(M), Liam(Li), Nathan(N), and Carter(C). 

(L) Why the hell did they come?

(E) I have no clue. 

(M) Is he going to be ok?

(E) I think so. 

(Lu) I will go and have dinner with them tonight. 

(Li) I don't think that is a smart decision. 

(N) I have to agree.

(C) I think it is. I think you should punch your dad in the fucking mouth. 

(N) Carter. 

(C) Sorry.

(E) It's ok, we can let it slide right?

(N) Yes. 

(L) We have to make sure they know they can't show up here. 

(E) I showed them two videos. Mom saw what he did to Asher and me. 

(Li) What happened to you? 

(L) We can talk about that later.

(E) I promise I will explain this weekend if everyone can come over. 

(M) Are you ok?

(N) We are here for you. 

(E) I am ok now. 

(C) Can you tell us now?

(E) I will talk about this weekend. 

(C) Can I call you every day and check on you? 

(E) That is fine baby. 

(C) Good. 

Carter moves over and hugs Elijah. He is crying, he is afraid the dad beat Elijah too. Elijah comforts him and Nathan picks him up. Nathan walks the room while talking and comforting Carter. He nods and the two head out the door. They are heading home. Nathan is going to spend some alone time with his best friend. They may argue but he would do anything for Carter. The other boys are sitting down, and everyone is silent. They are not sure what to say or what they can ask. 

(Li) Do you want us to head home?

(E) No, you can both stay the night if you want. 

(M) Mom and dad won't let me. They said I had to be home at two. I need to leave, or I will get in trouble. 

(Lu) I will walk you out. 

(Li) I love you Maverick. I will see you tomorrow. 

Luke and Maverick get up and they walk to Maverick's car. Luke hugs him and he walks back in. Everyone seems ok now. Liam is sitting right next to Elijah. He is rubbing his back and telling him he is an amazing dad and brother. Lucas and Luke are agreeing, and they are trying to support their role model. 

(Li) I can stay tonight if that is ok. 

(E) Yes, that is fine. 

(L) I think Liam could stay here and let us go and talk with mom and dad.