1. Siara

"Oh Romeo, Romeo, WHY are you ROMEO?
Discard your parents and disown your name.
Or if you won’t do that, tell me you love me and I’ll no longer be called Capulet.  " a radiant smile conceals my soft features as my orbs remain constantly fixed at my own face through the full length mirror in my room .

"What if your father kills the boy dear juliet " My best friend's voice rings into my ears plucking me roughly out of my thoughts .

"Heer Quit maffling nonsense , will you ? " I pick my bag and costume from the table .

" Unless our juliet's dad is a strict Politician who cares about his reputation more than anything else" she gets up reluctantly from my bed . Her pink coloured bag loosely hanging to her right shoulder . My best friend is another name for rebel . Heer Mandhana , her family's princess is a spoilt brat . Being a single child like me , she has never been denied for anything . We all have been brought up in a very posh environment where thankfully we didn't see much struggle . Especially me , it's just that my Papa Shivay Riachand ,is a dictator but I love him . It's not his fault actually, his life is like an open book to the media and for an Indian politician,  his Prestige is all he earned .

"I'm juliet only for the day,  in school play Madam Mandhana . So shhh , alright"

She smiles and combs her hair with her long, pink-nailed fingers , bending closer to the mirror . "There is a lot that you have no freaking idea about "

" and what is it " I fold my script and place it in my bag . All of our family members are coming to the school just to watch my play . It's my last year , or probably last day in high school . It is basically, the year's last event before I get admitted in college .

"Rey will kill me if I say another word" she performs a long eye-roll while we walk down the stairs . Reyansh kiaan Raghuvanshi, the monster in town is the only and only thing everyone wishes not to cross paths with, every freaking day and to my friend's dismay  , he's her cousin .

I find my Masterchef mum in the kitchen.  She's a well renowned chef while my dad is in politics. Her sense of style and her class is always a trend setter for us . She smiles and questions "Heer  are you still on a diet sweetheart , your mom told me "

"Ohh yes and I've been urging her to join the gym with me but she doesn't agree to anything I say " she complains forcing me to add "he told me not to"

"Who" they both ask together although they know .
" obvio---"
The door to my papa's room opens making me shiver in my shoes . He struts out dressed in black trousers and white button down that suits his masculine and daunting personality. The most intimidating politician , the most strict parent .

"Who "he eyes me with nothing but the same cold face .

I look at mom for a second and clutch my phone tightly in my hand " papa I was talking ab-about D-daksh"

As usual he now clenches his jaw and slowly nods . He raises his hand and I flinch squeezing my eyes before his hand stops at my head.

"Keep him at bay" he smiles and I nod instantly.  He stays away himself . Daksh is not like others . I don't have a word to describe what he means to me because of my papa's disliking towards him and his family  but he certainly will never ever harm me. I can bet my life on it .

"She'll forget all her dialogues if you keep frightening my daughter like that Shiv " my mum hugs me from the side .

"Ohh I certainly didn't mean to . Best of luck Siara " he smiles and I smile back. I don't know the last time my papa hugged me . In order to keep the mafia family away from me , he distanced himself from me and I hate this feeling.  I hate it .

If I ever have to choose between them and him , he knows my answer but still these doubts in his mind,  break my heart . They break me .

"Oh she's there" I hear aunt ishani and I instantly turn around with so much happiness. She's my favorite , her dressing sense,  her ways of seeing life , everything.  She's me .

I hug her and uncle kiaan , the most coolest parent I've ever seen comes following her .

" we came to wish you luck " she utters and I know my papa is not happy to see Reyansh's family . He doesn't like mafias . He loathes them and since the time he came into politics,  his hatred towards them grew .

"I brought you this " she ties an absolutely beautiful pearl bracelet on my hand . I'm obsessed with pearls like anything, like anything .

"Thank you so much aunt ishani" I hug her .

"Can you please not call me aunt " she pulls a face making me and uncle Kiaan laugh.
"You're too cute for an aunt"

"We'll be coming to school with your dad and my best friend " uncle kiaan says and papa counters " Absolutely not "

"Now they'll start bickering let's go - let's go ,we're getting late " heer drags me outside and we're out of the Mansion. 
Getting inside the car , my phone dings with a text making my heart fill with joy . A text from Daksh .

Mr Savior : costume, script ,extra lip tint , hair spray and pins in case of emergency .

Siara: shit ! I forgot the lip tint but it's okay I already have it on.

Mr Savior : no worries I'll get it .

Siara : which shade ?

Mr Savior: I'll get all .

I laugh and place my phone back . Daksh has been the closest to me forever even when Heer is my best friend . That's why I say, he's different from others . From saving me from getting bullied to bearing papa's anger for me , he's truly my Savior and the crush of half the girls in high school  and College.  The other half of girls must be crazy because they want Reyansh but for Daksh , I'll choose the best girl . As perfect as he is . Infact , I already know such a girl.

Siara: I have a surprise for you after the play.

Mr Savior : I will be waiting rabbit .

I smile and text the girl I want him to meet . She's even more excited . They both will make a great pair .

"I found a girl for D " I utter and heer spits out the water she was drinking.

"Heer" I eye her with shock .

"What nonsense did you just say?"

"I f-found a g-girl--"

She begins laughing out loud and looks absolutely crazy doing so ."I'll be excited to see how he reacts to you finding him a girl "

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■