Epilogue : Siara

I wait for him in the parking lot and once his black Mercedes shows up, I sigh out of relief.

"She ditched me last moment" I pout when daksh moves my way.

"As usual" he chuckles throwing his arm over my shoulder . I should never make plans with heer because her plans change according to King obviously .

"I decided we both will be doing the decor for Annual Cultural Event , now she's nowhere to be seen "

"What do we need to do" he questions.

I show him all the flowers lying near the stage area " all of these need to be put up there"

His eyes widen "you thought you and Heer could  do all that?"

"Ofcourse" I shrug .

"Baby , you're so cute" he hugs me while I try to figure him out . He dials a call and after about fifteen minutes a dozen of his men come to the stage area.

"Don't they have important things to do?"

"Nothing is as important as you" he hugs me from the side .

I direct them to do the decoration how I decided and within twenty minutes , it's all done .

"I love you so much " I kiss him and he smiles "I know and now that you have free time on your hand , can we" he grabs my waist pulling me close .

"Shut up" I push him away " we're gonna go shopping. "

"Sia " he calls behind me as I walk out of there .

"Daksh" I imitate him and laugh .

"That's why I want to marry you right away and --" he keeps bickering but I keep looking at him . How gorgeous that face is . How always he has been the most important of my life without even making it obvious . How he always did things for me without me knowing that.

"I love you" I say stopping him from bickering. He pauses to smile and kisses the side of my head .

"Don't love me so much"

"Why" I stop walking right away.

"Because it makes me want to kidnap you again or tie you to myself"

"Eww that's cringe " I laugh out loud .

"Really , really ?" He forces my head down with a grip on my nape as we walk forward.

I've known that you find love at the most unexpected place. From the most unexpected person.

That's exactly how I found love . His extreme love for me was like a horrendous reality but now it is the most beautiful part of my life .

He, is my life.
He is My Daksh sokanki

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

● Thank you everyone for reading the story completely. 

My Pshycho Lucifer is the first book in the series .

Introducing The Second Book of Legally InsanE Series :

Male Lead : Reyansh Kiaan Raghuvanshi

°♡°

____________________________