11. Siara

My heart !
I place a hand on my chest just to check if it is still there.

Did he really say that he loves me ?
Like love love ?
I stop to look at my face in the mirror. My cheeks are red , not pink but red . My cheeks hurt and my heart pounds against my chest . It is definitely not the first time a guy expressed his liking towards me but this guy is Daksh Solanki . My Daksh.

I don't know why he feels like that all of a sudden but there are butterflies in my stomach . As I stroll up the stairs my face turns pale when I see papa . I freeze as if I was doing something wrong . He smiles . His handsome features molding into affection . He holds my shoulder saying "we're leaving sunshine"

He called me that after so long . This feels like a dream . For so many years I was feeling I did something that papa was silently punishing me for but not today . Mumma cups my face with a smile on her face .

"You'll have to skip college today " she smiles and I nod . Morning has started to show up . On our way towards kiaan uncle's driveway , my eyes meet Daksh's. He's standing near his car with arin . I look away seeing aunt ishani rush behind us .

"You forgot the gifts " she says to my mom. Uncle kiaan hands her the bag .

"I don't believe he's the same old kiaan" mumma laughs .

"Me neither"reyansh adds " and that's why love is bullshit"

Kiaan uncle gives him a glare as Daksh's dad grabs him by the nape "then so is your existence "

"Uncle kavish BEHAVE" rey brushes the invisible crease on his shirt while uncle laughs at that .

I get inside the car knowing daksh has his eyes fixed at me. I can't, I just can't.

Whenever I think of looking at him , my stomach twists . All of a sudden I feel a hand on my head. I turn to my left seeing Daksh's eyes fixed at me . All elders looking at us with smiles except papa obviously .
"Take care tiny rabbit, don't think too much" he shakes my head before taking away his tattooed arm from papa's car .

Words die in my throat . I was afraid of things changing and he did change everything in a fraction of a second but somehow , I'm happy .

When I think of Daksh like my --- my boyfriend . Shit !!!

"He's gone but You're still blushing " mumma laughs embarrassing me in front of papa.

"Shut up shru" he expresses his annoyance .

"I'm not blushing " I hide my face behind papa's seat.

My happiness and everything fades away when my phone dings with a notification .
Unknown: tell him to fuck off .

I freeze. Nobody has my new number . Nobody accept papa.

Unknown: Daksh Solanki should be nowhere around you .

Siara : you'll not decide that .

Unknown: oh I absolutely will , tell him to fuck off unless you want me to crush your family under a truck .

I look in the front from where a truck drives our way recklessly.

Siara : no no stop it .

"Oh my god, is he crazy" mumma utters while papa tells the driver to move the car aside .

The truck doesn't hit us but the threat is evident .

Unknown: don't let any other man touch you baby .

I sigh and as soon as we get home , I go to sleep. I wanted to talk to daksh but someone has eyes on me .

"Will you get up " I hear my best friend's voice making me get up reluctantly.

"What " I grumble .

"Daksh has come " she states making my spine jerk straight. I get up covering myself with a blanket from head to toe but he's nowhere .

"You look like a baby who just came out of shower , all covered in a towel " she laughs .

"You liar " I pout but she opens the door making daksh's voice get into my ears from down the hallway.

"Yeah that's so Hitler's type" he is laughing along with my mom .

I freeze curling up my toes.

"He's daksh " she states with hand quotations "why are you that scared."

"Point number one someone is stalking me , like mad stalking. He's super dangerous"

"What" she turns around stopping midway from applying lip tint .

"I'll talk to papa " I utter " and second "

"Hmm" she begins applying the tint on her cheeks .

"DakshsaidIloveyoutome"

"Woah slow down Cinderella, everybody knows how affectionate daksh is towards you . What so special?"

"No, not like that " my cheeks heat up " he said I love you-- like a boy says to a girl "

She turns around instantly "finally , how much did he tell you ?"

"Nothing more than this, what do you know?"

She shakes her head "god , is he gonna make installments in love ??" She throws her head back .

"Maybe" daksh steps in . I hide my face in the blanket hearing the tapping of heels . Heer goes out leaving me alone with him . I hear him slightly chuckle "why are you sitting like that?"

"Go away " I grumble.

"What if I decline "

I look out of the blanket pulling a face at him "then I'll decline your proposal as well"

"So you'll consider it otherwise" he grins.

"You look stupid with that smile"

"I heard if a girl calls you stupid , she silently likes you too much . Will you go on a date with me"

My heart goes dead . Date with daksh ?

"I'm not seeing you"

"Yet" he adds "what would you like in dinner Miss Raichand , a kiss ?" He bends to see me .

I look into his eyes although my cheeks hurt right now" will you kiss me ?"

He eyes my lips and then looks back at my eyes. "I can kill for it " he makes my heart bounce into the back of my throat . " and I mean every single word of it "

"Sorry but My papa hates you"

"I'll ki-- convince him"

"He won't agree"

"Then I'll kidnap you"

I laugh out loud at that "Oh really ? That's a crime ."

"Maybe I'm a criminal too "

"No you aren't, you're a sweet sweet boy " I pinch his nose . "Wait till I get ready"

He smiles nodding and steps back. "I wouldn't mind taking you like that but I can wait too"

He walks out as I hide my face with both palms. "Calm down stupid heart"

I get up and it takes me an hour to get ready in a crop top and matching skirt . With pencil heels as footwear , I leave my wavy hair open. Putting a peachy tint on my lips I check my phone . It's a text from Sophia . She has attached a video along with it . I play the video before putting on a lip gloss which reminds me of the kiss thing . I smile and drift my vision to the phone screen.
"Oh daksh and --" I freeze when I see him on the roadside with king and Reyansh . The other two stand away while he pins a guy to a wall . Taking a dagger , he drives it right through the guy . Blood splashes on his face as he smiles like a maniac "I didn't like your innocence and naivety " he says to the dead boy chuckling like a psychopath or lucifer himself. My hands shiver as the tint falls . The glass container shatters on the ground.

Sophia : don't ask him anything and I'll tell you more.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□