8. Daksh

Taking out a gun from my pocket , I place it on the table. The girl's face turns pale . Terrified people , I love seeing people terrified of me .

"Here's the thing , the girl who sent you here has my heart and she doesn't know about it "

"Wha---"

"And if you tell her anything" I bend forward " I swear the best option you'll be left with is to shoot yourself"

She looks at me as if I've grown two heads . "From today onwards , you'll be my spy on her, whatever she does , wherever she goes you're gonna tell me"

"Yes- yes" she gives a sharp nod.

"Good " I get up picking my gun "now go tell my babe , I'll try to think about this shit"

"Okay "

I turn around but stop snapping my fingers " what was your--your name "

"Sofia"

I tilt my head to the side registering her name in my mind before walking away from her.

Reyansh's family is hosting a Diwali party and I need be there because his dad can and will get us kidnapped if we're late which includes breaking our necks. When I reach there reyansh and arin are already there.

Their home is getting decorated while Aunt ishani and uncle kiaan are inspecting the decor .

"Look who's late" she utters crossing arms .

"He was busy carrying bags for Raichand's daughter" King chuckles.

Is there anything wrong with carrying bags ? And even if there is, at least I'm not a toxic asshole .

"At least he's not busy scaring girls away" reyansh sides with me and wait a fucking minute , look who's talking about scaring girls away .

"Well, at least we both are doing something" I chuckle making reyansh raise his head "everything is not about girls in life"

"Well it actually is , that's the whole point of life . A girl meets a boy , they fall in love" his mom comes to sit with us .
"Urgh, shut up Mrs. Rainbow" Rey states making me laugh .

"You shut up Mr plain ,boring and colorless" she slaps a hand on his arm. "I wish you were like Daksh and you'd bring me a cutipie sia"

"And her dad would wish to murder him" king chuckles making aunt Ishani gasp.

"Which reminds me " he gets up " Joshua was messing around with your girl at the showroom".

Hearing that makes me enraged and instantly I hear uncle kiaan "straight up break his legs , I'll handle everything"

"Kiaan!!!" Aunt ishani gets up and takes her husband away saying "you're spoiling the boys . Seriously you've got absolutely no sense of responsibility. "

He turns around and mouths " do what you want I'm there"

"I'll kill him" I rail .

"I'm in "reyansh raises a hand while his eyes are fixed at his phone .

"He was talking shit like he wanted to tell her about us"

The fuck he'll tell her anything. We sit in Reyansh's room as the guests start arriving . On the wall size screen on Reyansh's room , I gape at numerous codes and passwords while king's fingers run at the computer.

King is a freaking Genius when it comes to hacking. He can literally hack someones soul out of his body just by looking at him . It all started from here when he showed us what he could do and then Reyansh made "LIE" .

The Biggest Crime Syndicate in the world of Mafia organizations. Its untold , never disclosed criminal activities are concealed and kept away from the world . Including our own families.

The fact that our families , mine and Reyansh's own mafia businesses isn't at all related to what we do . We are much more into the deep sea . Rey even knows a lot of people from the Cosa Nostra making it easy for us to run the crime syndicate internationally. Even the people who work under us never come to know where the orders come from . That's where the Mask Game comes in . It's not just a game we do for passing time . It is indeed the biggest crime in the underworld.

"Here " he taps on a key and the screen goes black after showing a hundred percentage .

"Done " reyansh aaks and king gives a nod stretching his arms .

A famous , very famous actor had spoken the word lie in an interview signaling the public about it . Motherfucker won't see the next Morning . King just finished his finances , I will ruin his image in the public and Rey will get him completely finished from life.
Everyone being terrified by the mere mention of LIE , is what makes me the happiest . People like Joshua think , we're just sons of Mafia bosses, bullying people for our own entertainment but we're the ones that people pray never to cross paths with. We're Pure Criminals .

My life was made for this just like Reyansh says but then she came into it . If I love to terrify people, I love her even more . The only thing is she's a little baby to understand so much . To take so much . So I'll wait for her to grow up.

I hear a knock on the door and reyansh is busy talking to an associate . He walks to the balcony while king turns off the computer. I open the door and there she stands in front of me .

"Happy Diwali Rabbit " I pinch her nose seeing apprehension written across her face .

"Happy Diwali " she grabs my arm pulling me out with her .I look over my shoulder seeing king's eyes fixed at us .

He says there will be a very bad end to this but whatever it is , I can't let her go away just because I'm not the good boy she deserves . Fuck what she deserves , she's Mine . She has always been.
"Someone is following me" she fetches her phone from her bag and that's when I notice her white coloured floor length skirt paired with a crop top. There is a peal necklace on her neck and her hair are slightly wavy today .

"He's a stalker" she says , her fingers shivering .

"Ohh" I gape at the screen " is it related to the punk you met at the showroom ?"

"I don't know ,I'm scared"

"I'll find him out" I smile and she shakes her head "No ! No! Find him now "

"Now ?"

She nods , a drop of tear rolls down her soft cheek. I once touched it when she had slept in class and I swear , I can't describe the feeling .

I clutch the phone in my hand tightly " I promise I'm gonna break each and every bone in that fucker's body "

"He was talking to me when I didn't want him to , now he's doing this ?"

"Even I don't know rabbit , gimme the numbers , I'll handle it"

She nods looking so immensely beautiful. "I talked to the girl"

"Yeah I know" she places her phone inside her pearl handbag .

"What should I do on a date?" I tilt my head to the side and she clicks her tongue . A peachy tint sits on her lips making her heavenly beautiful lips so fucking tempting .

"You know nothing. Take her to a nice place . Hold hands , talk and get a little touchy touchy . Only if she likes it okay" she giggles . That smile so beautiful.

I grab her hand and yank her to my chest . So close , for the first time in my life . Her waist is so small and perfectly fitting in my arms . My hand on her skin right there . She's cold , frozen and scared . Her eyes looking directly into mine and her lips trembling.

"Like this ?"

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□