25. Siara

I get ready for college early so that I don't have to face papa but mom stops me from getting inside the car. She grabs my wrist and takes me to the side.

"Okay so you're strong , independent and I'm happy. I'm happy that you're moving on with life but as your mother. I need to , you know, make sure that -- use protection okay"

"MOM!!!!"

"What , I'm sorry . I know daksh is responsible that way but --"

"Ugh mom , go! just go inside okay . I didnt expect that from Shruti Shivay Raichand" I get in the car and she smiles "fine take care my baby "

"I'll be fine, don't worry and we did not do anything . We've stayed close always . Don't worry" only just things are a little different now .

"I know sia , bye bye"

"I love you mom"

"I love you" she utters and the car drives away . It will be a horrible experience to face papa after this. I don't even know what he might be thinking now .

When I step down the car inside the school premises . There is a strange silence everywhere. What's going on ?
I check my phone and mentally slap myself realizing it's that day today . The summon Event of LIE is today.

I suddenly notice Heer walking inside the hall with Shivangi . What's she doing here ?

However the three of them are nowhere to be seen today . Busy day huh?

I spend the whole day in college constantly battling with myself if I should go there or not . I really want to take the risk and I'll be able to know everything only when I actually try to know everything. So I finally make up my mind. At home I change in a pair of white jeans and pink stripped shirt . Take everything that is necessary and reach at the location. There is a very strange environment across the roads . About three dozen of men dressed in black are standing everywhere. My eyes suddenly land at the police cars stading under the building. They soon come out and the cars leave . They take permission for this? Or do they threaten the police ?My eyes go wide. I cover my face with a black mask that everyone is wearing before getting out of the taxi . Fear seeps into my veins but I'm not here to go back . We're not allowed to bring our phones is the worst part of all this but then only Daksh can't track me. Maybe they can't risk pictures being taken here . I get in the line and crane my neck to see what's happening in the front . I can recognize a lot of college students here only through their voices . Mostly the wannabe college bullies . I see that in an instance the guard finds a phone on someone. They crush the phone and grab the guy with his nape dragging him away. I hear gunshots and my mind goes numb .

"Go home babygirl , this is not a place for you" someone at the back says but I ignore him. I don't want anyone to recognize me here .

When my turn comes , the guard roughly checks my clothes making me shake . He glares at me angrily as another one checks me with a machine . Grabbing my arm he slaps a stamp on it . That hurts so much that my eyes turn red with tears forcing to barge out . They give me a paper which I take and walk forward. At the next gate , I give it to a scary bald man who chuckles when he sees my acrylic nails. That shit is expensive , not funny you asshole.

Entering inside the large hall through which I reach in a stadium like area, I walk with shivering legs.

"I'm gonna rip everybody limb from limb if I have to but I'm gonna be a part of LIE for sure ." One guy speaks making me wish to run away from here .

I stand near the railing . Suddenly the lights turn red. My spine jerks straight when I catch a glimpse of three tall guys walking forward with guns in their hands . One with a black mask, one with a red and the last one has a creepy purplish mask on .

"Oh my god , the black mask finally . He's my love" I hear a girl's wicked laughter. People over here are crazy . Everyone is mad.

The bald man dressed in a black t-shirt comes at the center in front of the boys . The purple mask stretches his shoulders and twists his neck side to side. That's it , he's king. I can bet my life on that . His body language drips of cockiness.

"The gods of LIE , the biggest criminal organization are right here and this is your chance in the world of Mafia. First of all, we're gonna get rid of all weak limbs . They'll shoot in dark . If you make any sounds you'll be thrown out . The first game we begin with is endurance. Give it your best shot because maybe you'll not be alive for another"

My breating stops when they straighten the guns and load them with darts . Sharp, pointed darts , that will pierce through the skin like anything . The lights reduce to ten percent and I hear a female voice announce in the speaker. One. Two . Everyone starts running , ducking and hiding behind one another .
Three .
The black mask , I don't know who steps up the stairs and is already making people scream their lungs out. His aim is freaking amazing . So he's Reyansh most probably . With shivering legs I sprint towards others . People around me scream as the dart hits them and guards grab them by the napes dragging them outside . I squat and coil in a corner . A dart misses my eyeball only by a centimeter as tears stream down my cheeks . The red mask , points his gun exactly at me and my heart sinks . He doesn't shoot but he keeps staring at me for way too long. Suddenly someone pushes me and a dart from black mask's gun pierces the skin of my neck. I place my palms on my mouth landing on the ground . My face turns red but fear suppresses my voice . The lights go back to normal as I hear "all of you are selected for the next level "

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□