20. Siara

Just to relax myself , I wanted a quick swim but now I'm in the middle of trouble. The only trouble named Daksh Solanki .

"Don't" I warn him .More like try to .

He walks closer to the pool flexing his abs and my heart goes thump.thump.thump.

Time changes so fast and feelings do too. There was a time when he made me feel safe but now he makes my walls clench . He makes my center thob with sensation . Before I know it, he's in front of my face , he's right here . His eyes dark and he's angry . I know he's angry . Daksh is someone I've spent so much time with. We had sleepovers , hideouts and what not . Sleepovers when he had these feelings for me ? When he secretly ,no not secretly but everyone else knew how he felt. It's just that the reality is worse than expected.

I keep moving back untill my back hits the boundary. He comes closer like a predator , as if he's ready to eat me alive . I place my elbows on my either sides as he stops an inch away from me. As usual he smells of smoke and a masculine scent .

I freeze when he places his hand with a tattoed back on my waist .

"D-daksh " I fix my hands on his chest to keep him at a safe distance . However his hard chest feels so hot and so good. He squeezes my skin before caressing my tattoo with his thumb . I was so angry at him so I wanted to do whatever it took to remove him from my life . Hence I got a tattoo even when he refused to . The ink painted in my skin says fearless. Papa gave me that idea and I got angel wings around it.

After taking his sweet time to gape at my ink his eyes meet mine .

"Who the fuck told you" he presses his body into me " you could get that body inked"

"It's my body and I told myself I could get it inked . Don't try to sound like Arin" I snap back at him but instantly I know this is a mistake by how he tilts his head to the side .

"Tsk rabbit ,behave" his hand goes between my legs making me shut them instantly. "You should have asked me since your body, Your soul and YOU belong to Me and for the last fucking time , I'm not trying anything. This is me . Wake up from your sweet little dream ." He cups me and I gasp.

I hold his arm and tighten my thighs as the surroundings start to blur for me . Everything begins fading as he rubs his strong hand deep between my legs .

"N-no I don't, I h-hate--"

He pushes his hand in harder and comes close to my neck whispering "liar"

My head falls back and eyes roll to the back of my head . I loose my balance and clutch to his arm to stay standing .

"I'm gonna forgive you once because" he goes down making me freeze . The water suddenly feels so cold and a magnetic pull forces me to touch him . He wraps his arms around my waist and goes deeper into the water untill only his hair remain out of it . He runs his tongue over my tattoo and I gasp .

"Oh my --" I grab his shoulders while he takes my flesh between his lips , sucking at it . I'm done for . My walls clench while my chest goes up and down .

He comes out of the water running a hand through his wet hair . He's freaking sexy . He is so damn captivating.

With all those tattoos , his chiseled abs and water dripping down his tanned body, he looks like a God. I bite my lower lip before he yanks me close cutting the water between us .

"Be a good girl Sia , I swear I'm not a patient man and I'm not Arin , I'm much worse . I love you and you are mine. Have always been , will always be ." He grunts running a hand up and down my back ."You're not going to shop at streets because I don't like it. The consequences will be bad , I swear they'll be bad"

He pulls away and turns to leave but I stop him by saying "but daksh , I've agreed for it . Please--"

"NO" He declares getting out of the pool .

"Please " I get out of the water. His gaze travels up my body making my skin tingle . He rubs a towel on his head and smirks " only if you ask nicely "

He sits on the chair and lays back . I know what he wants . The same old sit on my lap shit.

"No" I clench my fists .

"Exactly"

"Urghh " I stomp my foot on the ground and walk straight towards him . I look away from him and sit on his lap. He's freaking hard . My cheeks flush turning red on the thought of it but I try to keep myself calm . He wraps his arms around me and lays his head on my back. After a short while he wraps a bathrob around my shoulders. I put my arms inside before I tie it around my waist . I get up and walk straight to the glass door without looking again at him . When I reach in my room , I can't even look at myself in the mirror anymore .

We all have dinner together where I keep avoiding Daksh . The family members sit to watch a movie but aisha grabs my hand taking me outside .

"What's wrong?" I question and she smiles " we've got to talk "

"About ?"

" about you and daksh"

"There is no me and daksh"

She stops pointing to the balcony upstairs where daksh and reyansh are sitting " you sure?
Daksh's eyes are fixed at us so I reluctantly utter "ohh so you know since we were kids"

"How couldn't you understand it sia , he was always there to protect you , he was always the one to keep you safe , your favorite food was his favorite . In fact he stares at you like that since forever"

"Guess I'm really clueless" I place my elbows on the boundary .

"I won't say you should give him a chance because I'm not the best adviser in love" she laughs "but I'd say don't judge him without knowing the whole story"
Yes absolutely I'm gonna find out the whole story from LIE to the masks .

"You know back when your dad brought daksh home?"

I go back into my memories and a few blurred images fill my mind . I was only two or something when that happened. Someone had kidnapped Daksh and Reyansh .
" somewhat "
" he didn't talk to anyone for about six months after that . Uncle kavish took him to counselors and he did recover but nobody knows what happened there except him and your dad. Not even Reyansh"

My brain freezes on hearing the fact that papa shares a secret with him . I want to hear it from him then .

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□