15. Siara

My heart starts racing but I still try to keep myself calm trying to convince myself he's just the same old Daksh and he won't hurt me.
He won't?

My back connected to the marble counter is tilted at an angel that it's impossible for me to move further away from his face but that's not the case with him . He leans closer , so close that I feel him breathing into my air . His hard chest presses againt mine making a strange tension build up between us. Everything seems so not scary untill he opens his mouth to speak after placing his hands near mine on the counter ,on my both sides.

"Were you just ready to get wet and put on a show for all fuckers outside because you know I'll be murderous afterwards?"

"I do not care what you do after any of my actions and you're pissed because I refused to give you what you actually wanted"

His lips twitch probably because I know what he wanted .

"I see You're being exceptionally smart rabbit "

"And you're being exceptionally cold despite everything being wrong because of YOU!" My voice breaks at the last word.

"Damn it ,Do you know why I lied ?" He pushes himself further into me . I swear My backbone will snap if -- instantly his gaze drops to my now exposed cleavage and my cheeks heat up . He brings his face exactly in front of mine "because I fucking want you . I need you Sia so I didn't think twice before making a web of lies ."

Unable to breathe , I look away from him and sigh biting my lower lip to the fullest . An urge to cry hits me.

"You d-didn't c-care I'd b-be hurt?" I now look into his Newly cold eyes.

"you won't believe the truth and lying is my favorite part . Yours too siara, you loved everything untill it was a lie , untill I was who you were thinking I was "

"I never wanted you to change for me, everything was like that since we were kids " I sob " wasn't it?"

He clicks his tongue "I made it for you and you recently kicked it out from the front door , so I'm not fucking gonna feel like trash for my efforts"

I look away again " you're a maniac , you just don't get it. You don't know about my emotions and you do not freaking care"

"No longer I do , we're doing it the other way but WE ARE doing it Siara . What do you want ?" He grabs my upper arm swirling me around in an instance and now I face the mirror . My stomach touching the counter . He stands behind me . He looks so good with me , like that aesthetic couple if we ignore his black heart . Otherwise him and I are complete opposites . He runs a hand up my right arm just to grab my throat . Coming close to my left ear he asks "you want me to be like a toxic king? Or a non caring monster Raghuvanshi? Or the sweet old Daksh.?

I look into his eyes through the mirror "I want you to be You "

A wicked smirks curves up his lips , probably for the first time in front of me "I can be pretty heartless and my baby little rabbit won't be able to take who Daksh Solanki really is"

"Then I'll at least hate you for good"

His jaw clenches and he squeezes my throat .
Slap of reality? Isn't it ?
"Hate me all you want Siara Raichand but you have nowhere else to go"

I know this is bad , everything I'm saying is a mistake but I really want to know how could such a cruel and cold person be so kind to me ? How could he be fake all his life , all my life? I want to know who he really is because for me , this is the first time I'm meeting real him.

"Let me go, I have a class" I grab his arm with both hands but he doesn't leave my throat . The fingers of his left hand brush my thigh and untill I realize it , my phone is in his hand. He turns the screen on and my papa's face looks at him with the same smile . He gets away from me and slaps the phone hard on the edge of the counter . I gasp shrieking.

"What the hell ?"

"Next time you try to block me from anywhere , I'll ruin everything " his cold eyes zero into mine .

"D-daksh" a tear rolls down my cheek .

"I'll get you a new phone and it will take me a second to get inside any of your social media so don't act smart"

I'm devastated because he IS POISION. He won't let me breathe .

"I want nothing from you" I grab the pieces of the phone , he gifted me on my last birthday and dump it in the dustbin. Fetching the pendant from my bag I place it on the counter. " Absolutely nothing"

Grabbing my bag, I'm out of there . My chest aching and tears barging into my eyes . I never knew I would ever say this but daksh is suffocating me .

I Told him let's face the truth but actually I'm the most scared of discovering what and what else can he do . How much more can he be cruel?
Is it in my capacity to hate him enough for all his crimes ? Or will I really suffocate myself around him ?

I always knew he's a criminal but now I get to also know that he's one with no sense of remorse . He's one with no humanity .

Rushing to my class I bump into someone and warm liquid trickles down my white dress . I immideatly look at my dress turning brown from my neckline to the hem. The guy Burts out laughing along with his friends "girl I'm sorry but can you use your eyes while walking instead of using them just for crying " he places the cup of coffee on the desk nearby and is halfway looking at me before his head is slammed into the desk so hard that the wood cracks starting from the edge . I bring my white bagpack to the front of my chest looking at my side and Daksh's fuming eyes meet mine . He raises the boy's head from the desk smashing it back . I shriek as a piece of wood tears through his skull making blood fleck around us .

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□