43. Siara

"Please please" I plead Daksh to let me go in alone. I know papa is angry and things will be difficult to handle if Daksh comes inside with me.

"Okay wait, I'm gonna say sorry"

"You can do that later " I get out of his car and bend near the window " I love you"

" I love you so much " he comes closer giving me a kiss. I rush inside the Mansion to find papa sitting in the hall filled with rage . I called him to inform that I'm safe and I'm coming home.

"Sia" my mom rushes towards me "are you okay ? I'm so angry at Daksh , how dare he --"

"Mom , mom it's alright. We needed some space and I'm fine" I try my best to convince her but papa's growl echoes around us making me flinch .
"That's enough! You're going to live with Zain's family in the U.S."

"What " I gasp and mom seems clueless too .

"Dad lives there too and I'm Sending you to your grandfather's house . Zain will help you get admitted in the best university"

"But papa I don't want to go" I almost cry but he's rigid with his decision .

"It was okay untill your life was at stake and where the hell did that mafia kid take you "

"I -- I can't tell you but I was safe" my cheeks flush on remembering last night and darn me for doing that in front of my papa .

"Fine , fine " he nods angrily "go pack your stuff"

"But papa--"

"Shut up Sia , GO "

I turn to look at mom who shakes her head "I'm sorry this time Daksh went too far"

I control the urge to cry and rush to my room upstairs. Locking it from inside I fall on the bed.

The entire day goes like a nightmare for me not being able to contact Daksh . I get a new phone and Firstly check his texts .

Daksh : did he get angry ? I'm sorry rabbit .

Siara : yeah he did a little and he's sending me away . Mom is even siding with him.

Daksh : wait what ? That's so unreasonable . Should I talk to him or should I ask dad to talk ?

Siara : whatever you wanna do just do it tommorow before he begins any of my registration for the university .

Daksh : don't worry rabbit .

I sigh and place my phone on the side while he texts me again with the three words that say he loves me .I keep thinking deeply about how we both are going to convince papa . The lights go off after we have a silent , serious dinner together . I feel a little more hungry so I go back downstairs to get something to eat . My eyes land at a box of chocolates which I pick and go back to my room . I hear mumma and papa laughing watching a movie as I pass by their room. Thankfully they are both happy and I hope their moods will remain the same when Daksh comes to talk to papa tommorow. I reluctantly open the door to my room and freeze upon seeing the handsome guy in my bed .

"What are you doing here" I whisper yell locking the door while struggling to keep the box in my hand from falling down .

"I thought you'd be tensed" he raised his shoulders making an obvious shift in my glance to his broad chest.

I stroll towards him turning off the light while keeping the lamps on . He shifts to the center spreading his arms wide and I comfortably crawl inside the blanket. His tattoed arm wraps around my waist while I open the box I brought.
"I'm okay but please" I look into his eyes " do your best to convince him . I want him to be happy"

He nods and gives me a kiss on the side of my neck . I pick a piece of chocolate and toss it into my mouth .

He keeps observing my face carefully and his rough hands travel up my waist under my satin shirt in the blanket . I melt in his arms as he palms my breasts . I make him eat a piece and he moves his perfect lips as the chocolate melts on his tongue .

"You'll never leave my side ?" he questions to which I nod "I won't untill it comes to papa. Then I'll have to leave you"

"And why is that" he tilts his head to the side.

"Because I want to prove myself the best daughter of this world . I'll leave my papa for no guy. Even if I love him as much as I love my papa ." I smile with brimming eyes .

"And maybe that's why" He pushes my nose " I love you even more . You're a girl who'll never compromise with the principles of your life baby. You're someone who can never be selfish . The one who loves others more than herself"

I hug him and he kisses my head keeping me close untill I fall asleep . When I wake up , as usual he has left already . My heart begins pouding when I recall that he's gonna talk to papa today . I don't want Papa to say no because I can't live without daksh . I can't ever feel any guy is enough after I've been loved by him .

I get ready and stroll downstairs . My phone dings with a text from Daksh.

Daksh : will be there in fifteen .

I feel my heart suddenly becomes so heavy and I hear it pounding so bad in my chest . When I sit at the breakfast table , papa keeps his gaze fixed at the newspaper. I can't get a bite down my throat and my gaze keeps shifting to the door again and again.

"What's wrong" mumma places a hand on my shoulder .

I shake my head while papa looks at my face . His expressions soften but instant distraction from the driveway makes his apprehension vanish . He looks over his shoulder and my heart sinks to the pit of my stomach when I see Daksh at our door . He gives me a calming smile but I fidget with my fingers under the table .

Papa clenches his jaw throwing the fork onto his plate which clinks across it . I get up instantly while papa sighs before looking at mumma .

"Not a word today" he tells her and she nods . My last hope shatters and with every step Daksh takes inside our house , my heart keeps sinking deeper and deeper .

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□