23. Siara

The wedding goes well and we're back home . I'm back in college and I'm gonna do exactly what I'm supposed to do . I tighten my grip around the paper in my hand and stroll forward with shivering legs . As usual they are sitting on the stairs making fun of others . He and king .

I slowly unfold the paper and take my sweet time pretending to read it before I put on a smile on my face and put it in my skirt's pocket .

As planned Daksh gets up .I keep walking forward but I don't fail to notice his white and pastel green stripped shirt paired with white jeans and sneakers .

I get chills as he steps closer "what were you reading"

I stop and straight up spit out "love letter" then continue to walk .

He suddenly grabs the fabric of my skirt from the side " Daksh !!" I almost yell stopping in my tracks which doesn't keep him from digging his hand inside my pocket .

He takes out the paper and unfolds it like it's food and he's hungry for years .

He straightens the paper on which I've left a kiss . I got the letter written from uncle Zain's younger son . So there is no chance daksh can find out .

He clenches his fist making the paper crumble "who the fuck gave it to you "

"You think I'll tell you and get the love of my life killed"

"THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE  is standing in front of you so stop speaking shit  . Tell me who he is and I'll teach him how to write letters without hands and without eyes "

"No can do " I head forward and inside the building. After  the first lecture , I find that the whole football team is in the corridor.  They all have copies of the letter and they grab random students by their collars to check their hand writing .

I smirk and stroll past them . You can't find him . You just can't.  In the garden area I find Daksh pacing around like a maniac .

I take out the new lip tint I borrowed from aunt ishani and kiss the beautiful container .

Now this is a gift from my new boyfriend . I didn't expect my plan to go so smooth because instantly he notices me . I pretend to be shocked and sprint back inside . He comes following me and opens my locker, takes out my bag and grabs me by the elbow in front of the whole class . I pick my book as he almost drags me Towards an empty classroom . He empties my bag on the floor . From my earpods to my notes and from my sports bra to my panty liners . Everything is on the floor .

"DAKSH " I yell but he stops me from picking anything  . He recognizes most of the stuff I use so he knows what's new .

"Where did you get that from" he points to my hand . My book falls from my hand while I take the other hand behind me .

He flips the pages of my book finding a pink paper inside of it "thank you babe" is what I wrote on it and shit I was about to use that later .

His eyes turns red with rage . He's furious , he's murderous.

"Give it to me" he stretches his palm forward but I bury the lip tint deep inside my bra .
Instant regret covers my features when his eyes go down to my chest "you think I'll not take it from there ?"

"No you won't" my voice shakes but I pretend to be confident .

He instantly fists the front of my top yanking me closer . Within a second his cold fingers are inside my bra , between my breasts .

I punch his chest expecting him to move away but he doesn't even flinch untill he grabs the container and brings it in front of my face .

With both his hands , daksh breaks the bottle into two and my heart screams out "that's freaking Dior!!! It was 10k " I'm sorry aunt ishani .

He wipes his hand with the paper he found earlier " when I get that fucker , he'll meet the same fate . Maybe your perfect boy doesn't know you'd like chanel better "

Daksh knows me in and out , he knows every freaking thing about me. I can't fool him for long .

"Because he hasn't been stalking me around forever "

"And he isn't going to stay alive for too long " he steps closer making me shiver.  I still hold myself upright and look him in the eyes . "Don't touch my man"

Instantly he grabs my throat and gives it a slight squeeze ,enough to shake me in my shoes "say that again"

"Do no--" I freeze when his lips crash on mine . Not for a pleasing kiss but to conquer what he thinks belongs to him . I'm on toes and totally out of my control as he devours me completely and fully . As if I'm trapped under a spell . Within an instance he disconnects his lips from mine but doesn't move too away . Looking deep into my soul through my brown eyes he states "this " he points at his own chest "is your man and I swear on you rabbit, I fucking swear on you my love,  I'd tear his flesh from his bones right in front of you if he was real"

I go blank, shit! Shit!

He smirks wickedly "I love when you try to act smart"

"You knew"

"No fucker rabbit" he chuckles "and I repeat no fucker would DARE "

I gulp the lump in my throat . Daksh behaves like a pshycho sometimes.  It scares the shit out of me .

"You will be the ruin of me won't you" I state with teary eyes .

"Does that scare you ?" He places a cigarette between his lips and smirks as he lights it . Pulling a long drag he throws his arm around my shoulder . "Let's get you a new  lipstick , I didn't like the taste of this one "

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□