TARA'S NORMAL -1

Year 2030

It was a cozy Sunday evening,Tara was snuggling into the couch crying.Reason?her fav character had died in her fav show of all time , Mahabharata.
Tara was watching the episode in which karna died,no person or no feeling has ever effected her more than this show and and its characters.
Suddenly the main door opened,it was her sister-in-law,Anu.she came bearing bags from the grocery.
Anu:TARA HELP ME WITH -Uffo, Tara,this again.you have been watching this for the past 18 years, still you are crying.
Tara:But bhabhi karn-why did they gave to kill him off like that..
Anu:these are just stories Tara ,just myths , stop whining over silly thin-

Before she could complete the sentence,Tara had jumped from the couch ,thrown away the blanket,all her emo phase stopped and glaring at Anu.That was when anu realised what she had triggered.
Anu:I didn't mean that
Tara: HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU MAHABHARATA IS A TRUE EVENT OK, IT IS NOT A STORY OR A MYTH,YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING. AND I DON'T WISH TO SPEAK TO YOU ABOUT THIS.
She stormed of to her room and shut the door so hard that the glass on the door shattered.

~Anu pov~

She slumped into the nearby chair,the groceries all around her.lt was nothing new to her,Tara was known for her short tempered nature,always getting into trouble and never polite.But the people close to her knew she was a softy at heart.Anu had been married to Tara's brother Anand for 5 years after Anand and Tara's parents died,she had been a mother figure to Tara from the moment she stepped into the house.
Tara often got angry at her for everything,it used to hurt her at first,but when she got to know her she loved her.

At that moment the bedroom door opened and Tara came out.
OWWW..Tara screamed
Anu ran over and looked, the glass she had broke had pierced into Tara's shin.
Anu:See the mess you have made
But Tara was smiling
"No it is karma bhabhi,l shouted at you ,l got punishment"
"You and your karma talks,talk like normal people "
She helped Tara sit and tend to her wounds.
"Listen,l got angry quickly,but you know na if anyone says anything about Mahabharata l get defensive . Don't expect an apology or anything,you are not going to get it"she said with a smirk.
Tara smiled"l know baba,come lets eat something"

~tara pov~
Tara was practicing the latest punch she learned in front of her bedroom mirror.
She had started defence classes after her parents death.
Boxing was her second love after Mahabharata.
The epic had influenced her in everyway possible,she always thought she had a special connection with the epic
Unlike most people she adored the so-called villain side.
Karn was her favourite character of all time.she always thought she had been born in the wrong era.she strongly believed that the events happend in real life.Alas what to do.

Tomorrow was her 19th birthday, Bhai must have planned something as usual even after saying not to.
She jumped into bed not bothering to wash away the sweat from practice and succumbed to sleep.

Suddenly a lightening sound came from outside.Tara was in a deep slumber to hear it.A cold,wrinkled hand crept on the back of her neck and a symbol was imprinted.

Guyss this is the first chapter,it's a bit short,read further,hope you like it,plss comment,share and vote.