THE RETURN-14

4 YEARS LATER

~Author pov~

Kailash mountains

A young man was meditating in the snow-clad mountains of Kailash, he had long hair and a beard, he had an aura of divinity, his upper body was naked, his physique indicated that he was a warrior, the freezing temperature had no effect on him.

All of a sudden, he dropped to the ground, when he opened his eyes, he was standing in a void space. Out of the blue, a white light flashed in my eyes, he covered his eyes. Then he felt the light intensity was becoming lower, he gently opened them. He saw a giant sivling emerging out from nowhere.

"I am pleased with your devotion, Karna" he heard a booming voice.

He had an intuition who it was but was hesitant to admit it.

"Mahadev, is this really you? "Karna managed to whisper.

"Yes, Radhey"

The last confusion in his mind broke down. He crossed his and bowed down.

"Aum, Naamah Shivaya, Lord pardon me for my ignorance, I never imagined this, but today my happiness is beyond limit. Today my life has known its meaning, I can even die with this memory in my mind.

"Not too soon Vasusena, there is a lot more you need to accomplish, your life is going to take a drastic turn."

Karna was puzzled by the words.

"You will know when it happens, don't fret about it. You have done genuine penance to garner my presence, I hereby give you the knowledge of Maheshwara Astra, Pashupata astra and Rudra astra, may you have the courage and resilience to face anything."

Before Karna could express his gratitude and devotion, he was upsurged by a massive amount of strength, energy and power.

Instantly he woke up,he saw the world after 4 long years. His body was still processing the surge of energy.
He slowly got up and walked towards the city of Malinipur.

The touch of hot water after years made his body parathesis. He wore a fresh uttariya and antariya.His beard was shaved, and hair was cut. He became his own self again. He was deep in thoughts of the supreme lord's words.

"Welcome back Adhirathi" Vajra deva's voice made him snap out of it.

"Pranipat, leader, how have you been these years?"

"Well, we have been better, a lot happened in the long run in 4 years."

"What happened"

"Oh, that's nothing, you must be famished, come."

Karna walked with him, the number of camps had increased, a lot of people were under medication, he sensed that something bad had happened.

They entered the camp, there was a feast arranged on the table, a variety of fruits found in that part of the region, many of whose names Karna didn't know, rice, legumes cooked in a certain way, gallons of milk and many more of their specialties.
As they say down to eat, Karna asked.
"What happened, leader?"

Vajradeva had a grave expression when he heard the question.
"Jarasandha intervened multiple times, resulting in riots after riots,We lost a good number of our troops because of him,he is now one of the most powerful emperors in aryavrat,he had even imprisoned a lot of other kings who tried to support us or try to oppose him."

"That's bad,I hope Ira is safe"

"She is doing good,A lot has changed in Aryavrat in these 4 years Karna"