WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON??-22

"What are YOU of all people doing here??"

"I-You are the ..."

"SAHDEV, ANSWER ME. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?? DID YOU FOLLOW ME YOU BLOODY PANDAV?"

Sahdev was taken back by Karna's anger. He stepped back leading him to trip and fall.He crawled away from karna, but Karna was beyond anger at this moment, his secret, the one he had protected for all these years was open now, that too in front of a pandav, oh how he hated them with every fibre of his being.

"YES, I followed you"
He admitted, his eyes looking downward, avoiding the gaze of Karna.If it was anyone else, he would have spoken back harshly, but he somehow couldn't come up with anything in front of karna.The whole situation gave him a feel of getting caught in mischief by an elder brother.

"LOOK AT ME WHILE YOU ARE ANSWERING, WHY DID YOU FOLLOW ME??"

"I-I just found it suspicious that you-you left suddenly, tha-that's wh--"

"SO YOU DECIDED TO FOLLOW ME-"

"Please, can you not shout...No,no shout all you want.."
Sahdev was now positively scared for his life.

Karna glared at him, but lowered his voice.
This pandav is such a baby, didn't his so called wise brothers teach him nothing.

"Do you not know the meaning of privacy?? Do you and your brothers always like to meddle in other people's business all the time??"

"No-I"

"Why are your whole family soo interested in my life?? Don't you have any other work to do??"

"Are you going to k-kill me??"
Sahdev asked cautiously.

"No, moron.Of course not"

Sahdev mustered up the courage to ask the most anticipated question that he had.
"Are you really the son of god Surya, Angraj??"

Karna looked down, there was nothing left to do anymore, the damage was done, now this chatterbox will tell the whole of hastinapur about his birth secret. Sahdev's question was answered with silence, that was enough for the sharp pandav.

"So, you really are the son of Surya, Damn, why did you hide it?? Why didn't you tell everyone about this, no one would have insulted you!!"

"You are really an idiot for a prince. Exactly the reason why I did not tell anyone, I didn't want any privileges of the upper caste, I just want justice for my people. I want to make change by staying a suta. You just said that if I revealed my identity no one would have said anything. Doesn't that sound cheap to you??"

Now it was Sahdev's turn to be silent. He understood Karna and nodded, his head bowing in shame at his words. His respect for karna soared high.

"I guess now you're gonna announce to everybody now"

"No Angraj, never, It's your secret, you can trust me completely "

"Trust??!" Karna laughed "that too on you, Sahdev for crying out loud, your brother is my archnemesis. On what basis can I trust you??"

"That's not an issue here, this is between me and you. I am not your enemy."

Karna looked at Sahdev and extended a hand to steady him, Sahdev gladly excepted it and got up.
"Look, if you told anyone about this I WILL burn your whole family. I will not care what's right or wrong at that moment. You understand kiddo"