THE DIVINE ENTRY-9

~Author pov~

Tara was nothing but a walking corpse now,she had got up slowly from the murder scene,and walked into the oblivion,her hand were still holding the dagger,the blood on her face and hands were dried,her condition was pathetic.

The tears were mixed with the blood on her face,so it looked like blood was flowing from her eyes.

It started raining heavily as Tara entered the city.Except for the full rhythm of the falling rain,the streets were eerily silent.She halted at the stone steps of a temple,her heart filled with apprehension.Pools of water formed strange patterns at her feet.She was chilled to the bone.

She entered the temple and sat down,she didn't even bother to sit on the podium.She could believe how her life turned out like this.First she was trapped in a yug 432000 years apart,then she killed five people and she didn't even remember it.How is that possible??She looked at the dagger and a thought crept on her,she is a sinner,if she died this would all be a bad dream,her hands trembled as she brought the dagger to her throat,she was about to slit and end her life when she heard a melodious voice.
"Sakhi..."
Tara searched for the source of that voice.

Tara saw a man walking towards her.For some strange reason when she saw his face it was like a cool breeze had touched her, the turmoil in the depth of her heart was healing as she saw the beautiful spiritual form.

He had a glowing complexion , dark like a rain cloud,there was a divine aura around him,he wore peacock feathers in his long,black,curly hair which had a life of its own,his hands and feet were decorated with auspicious symbols,he had a flower garland around his neck.He was class in a golden yellow uttariya and a Prussian blue antariya.His nose and forehead were high.He was the most attractive man she had ever seen.He smiled at her,his smile was out of this world,his cheeks were enchanting,his smile enchanting ,it slayed all of Tara's anxiety and fear.
Tara opened her mouth,but no words came out,is this who she thinks this is??No way in hell.
But wait,this much has happened,that she had lost hold of reality,but this is too much to believe.

"Don't think too much,sakhi"
His voice interrupted Tara's trail of thought.She shot up quickly,wiped her face with her dress.

"Look,are you who l think you are??"
She asked slowly and cautiously.

"That depends on what who you think l am"his tone had a tint of tease in it.
He was enjoying Tara's confusion.

"A-re you-lord-..." She stuttered.
she couldn't even ask that question,it seemed so absurd.

"Yes"

"WHATT??
What is happening here? O God,help me.

"I am helping you sakhi" he said

"You can read minds too...."
Is he really who he is claiming to be.Am l talking to a literal god??

"I just said yes sakhi" he said grinning ear to ear.

"STOP READING MY MIND-" she shouted and then halted.Wooww,now she also screamed to a god.
Lord Krishna was full on laughing now.
He saw Tara at the verge of crying and tried to subside his laughter.
He made her sit on the podium of the temple.
"What's happening to me lord??"
"Arrey,l called you sakhi and you are calling me 'lord''
"Oh-"
"Truth be told l have many namespaces, kanha,hari,achyuta,shyam,keshav,
madhusudhan,-"
"But you want me to call you govind right" Tara butted in.
"How do you know that,l am the one who is supposed to know it all" he asked,his eyebrows making a perfect arch.

"Huh, watched too many shows,lor-oh 'sakha',but you know every one calls you govind ,what about l call you hari??" She asked with a cheeky grin.

"That was a turn of events"he said ,shaking his head with an amused smile,"of course sakhi"

He was so joyful and cheery that Tara almost forgot about all the incidents that happened before.
Instantly she came to her senses.

"But, what -"
"You want to know what's happening to you right"
Tara nodded her head.
"Hmm, that's a long story Tara,you are not destined to be here,but you being here is not a coincidence,all this has been planned by someone."
"I don't care about that,will you please take me back to my time"
Lord Krishna sighed.

"That's not possible now, sakhi "
"But how is it not possible for you,you are a god, hari,will l ever meet my family again"
"You will,after you have finished your purpose here,but I can't change what's meant to happen,you are here now and you have some unfinished business here"
"What's happening to me,l killed those people,l don't remember anything"
"You will know gradually,before that you have to meet a person,we have to give you an identity"
"Stop talking in riddles hari,this is not normal,I have the blood of-"
"Those were adharmi's ,sakhi,what they got was the result of their karma"
"Still-"
"You need to stop feeling guilty about this,this is just a sample of what you are gonna do"
Seeing Tara's eyes widened,Lord Krishna broke into ripples of laughter.
"Worry not sakhi,Vasudev Krishn has entered your story"

Mahendragiri mountains

The sun was rising ,Karna was just finishing his Surya Puja.
"Putr karn"
Parshuram's booming voice belowed on karna.
"Ji,guruji"
"Your training is finishing in a few years,you are at the end of my knowledge of celestial weapons.l need you to go to kailash mountains and pray to Lord Shiva and Devi parvathi,the parents of the whole universe.You need their blessings for your upcoming journey"
"With all due respect Guru,what journey are you proposing "
Parshuram smiled.
"You will know when you see it,priy putr"
Though he was confused he couldn't say no to his guru,Karn bowed to his guru and went to pack his meagre belongings.

~Tara pov~

Life has become soo strange,l am friends with a god,pfftt ,who would believe that.
I have something inside me that made me kill those people,hari told me that l have to meet a person to understand it,but why hari is a god,he can just tell me.
"Sakhi, come on,we are getting late,we have to reach malaya mountains before dawn"
Tara ran towards him and he helped her get into the carriage.

WHO IS LORD KRISHNA TAKING HER TO??WHAT IS IN STORE FOR KARNA AND TARA??
GUYSSS PLSS VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR SUGGESTIONS,IT WILL BE A GREAT MOTIVATION.THANK YOU FOR 1K READS.LOVE YOU ALL.😊