THE EVENTFUL BIRTHDAY-2

~Tara pov~
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARA"
Tara woke up to the happy voices of her family
She rubbed her eyes
"Yaa-yawn-happy birthday to me too"
"Get up sleepy head,we have lots planned for you"
"I want to sleep"she whined
Anand tickled her.
All her sleepiness was went in a jiffy and she exploded into laughter.Her laughter was very contagious.
"Stop it bhaiyya -she managed between the tickles-"you know na mujhe michi-michi ho jati hai"
"You and your weird language"anu smiled
Anand picked her up without paying heed to her screams and brought her down.
"You are messing with a boxer here Anand ,l can tackle you"
"Dekha anu ,she is giving warnings to her brother ,boxer hoga tu apne Ghar me"
"Haan l am in my house ,right"
"Yaa right"
Then they both laughed at their bad joke and anu shaking her head in disgust.
"Such bad jokes l have to suffer o my god"
They reached downstairs Tara was put down.
There was a cake with her name and 19 candles on it.The table was crowded with gifts from her relatives from afar.
"Comeon Tara cut the cake"anu gave her the knife
She cut the cake and gave it to her brother and his wife.
Then she cut a huge piece for herself and shoved it into her mouth .
"Wait,did you brush your teeth"Anand enquired.
Tara smiled sheepishly and kept on munching
Anand shook his head playfully,he already know she was not going to do anything he says.
"Come on get ready ,we are going out for the full day"
"I need to open all the presents"
"You can open them afterwards"this became a banter for some time .
After much begging Tara got ready and they went out.

~Unknown pov~

Enjoy Tara enjoy,today is the last normal day you will have after that you have to fulfill the purpose of your birth and help me.
You Tara is the root of all my desires.you are going to help me in my journey.

~Tara pov~

"Ufff that was fun"
She had returned and was completely exhausted but her eyes light up when she saw the presents on the table.
She scooped up all of it and ran upstairs .
She opened one by one,all of her relatives had written notes along with it that she kept aside to reply later.
After all the presents there was one remaining.it did not have a note or fancy wrapping.It came in a brown bag .
Now who is this from ,Tara wondered.
She took the bag and delved into it.
When she took it out it was an ancient book.the book had a royal look ,but it was old and had teared edges here and there
When she opened it the pages were yellowed and blank.

the book had a royal look ,but it was old and had teared edges here and thereWhen she opened it the pages were yellowed and blank

Who would have sent this,such a pointless gift.she sighed
She was about to throw the cover when something else fell out of it.it was a quill and a bottle of ink,she had seen it in historical shows and all.

it was a quill and a bottle of ink,she had seen it in historical shows and all

Everything is weird about this gift.did some cousin send this to fool her.
Atleast l can use it for journaling ,she thought.
She took her pen and tried to write but nothing came on the paper.That's strange
She then took the quill and ink and attempted to write,aahaa now it writes.
Now that's weird .
She thought about what to write.
Then she wrote
'l wish it was raining now'
Suddenly out of nowhere rain started pouring on her windows.she was shocked, this was April how come it is raining now.
Is it because l wrote...nahh this is a coincidence.
Let's check.' l wish l had a nephew'
Now that's not gonna happen now
Suddenly she heard the wailing of a baby downstairs.she went down
"Bhabi ,who's the baby"
Anu was cradling a baby boy in her arms
"Who's tha baby?what kind of a stupid question is this Tara"
"WHATT"
"What happened,you can't recognise your nephew or wht"
"Nephew ,l have a nephew"Tara was trying to hold her wits together .Then she adapted quickly.
"Yaa nephew,l was just joking with you,fooled you ha"she forced a laugh.
"Of course,stop harassing the one year old ,look now it's crying"
ONE YEAR OLD Tara was screaming inside.
She quickly ran upto her room and looked at the book.what on earth is happening.the rain wasn't a coincidence.Damn,this means l have a wish book nowwwww.
I can write anything and it can come true,as for the nephew that can stay, tara decided ,it was born anyhow ,how can she take its life now .
Tara smirked at the book in her hands.she felt like a God.