Chapter 3: Crystal Clear

|<Thank you, Hyunjin> I say, smiling even though he couldn't see it.|

<For what?> He asks

<For what?> He asks. His voice is so delicate that it feels like a hug.

<For caring about me> I simply answer. I'm not used to show my emotion to somebody so I'm afraid I'm overreacting or something.

<I'm your friend, of course I do care about you. What kind of friend would I be if I didn't?> He chuckles saying the last part.

His little laugh is contagious and I giggle too. After a few seconds, I notice his hand sliding down under the door of the stall where we are leaning back to back.

<Hold it if you want, or just leave it there.> He says, flipping up the palm of his hand the more he could despite the position he was in.

A little laugh escapes my mouth seeing how hard he was trying to twist his hand. I then lightly shake my head in disbelief of Hyunjin's actions.

I slowly stand up, turning to face the closed door of the stall.

<I'm going to open the door so move away if you don't want to be slammed by the door on your head.> I say, with a grin.

<Oh, ok ok> He says, I know he is smiling by only hearing him speak. I hear him standing up so I slowly open the door.

I'm a bit embarrassed because of my sticky hair and clothes. My make up is also messed up due to crying.

<The next class starts soon...> He says, keeping the door open until I walked completely out of the stall.

<I'm not going anywhere looking like this. I'd rather wait here until the end of the school.> I say, seeing my reflection in the mirror. Damn, it's worse than I though.

<What about... I help you wash your hair here? There is free shampoo in the showers of the gym changing room. If you wait for me I'll bring you one> His eyes lighten as the idea flashes in his mind.

<Oh yeah, it looks like a great plan. Thank you, as always. I owe you a lot!> I say, thanking him from the bottom of my heart.

<We'll talk about the favour you owe me later. Firstly, let me help you> He says, playfully winking at me before rushing out the girls' bathroom. I smile seeing his cute wink.

Luckily, no one came in otherwise I would have created another rumour about me.

This whole Minho situation... God, it's making me go insane. I've never hated a person this much and the more I see his face, the more...

...the more I want to disappear.

Hyunjin must be a very good runner because in a matter of a few minutes he came back with a little bottle of shampoo and a bag with who knows what inside.

<I-I'm... back in time... right?> He asks, panting while looking for air. Oh... he surely ran a lot. I feel slightly guilty but the gratefullnes overcomes it.