Chapter 7: Popcorns

|<You needed to drink, right?>|

<What?> I ask, muttering against the glass of water

<What?> I ask, muttering against the glass of water. What is happening?

<You don't want it? Fine, I'll drink it then> He says smirking, his voice is low and deep. He then takes the glass up to his lips, pressing them on it.

I quickly grab his hand, stopping his motions. I want it since I'm thirsty.

<No, I'll drink it.>
I say, and his hand under mine, moves again towards my face.

<All yours> He says with a hint of a smirk. His hand gently slips off of mine and I hold the glass.

His eyes are not leaving mine and for some reason it's like if they are magnetic. I can't look away.

I reluctantly drink half of the water inside it. I then place it on the counter.

<Finish it if you are so thirsty> I simply say, pointing at the glass half empty. Suddenly I'm feeling considerate.

<I don't want to, you already drank from it.> He answers, with a judging look.

<But earlier you-> I start to say but he stops me.

<Shh. I'm going to go back to the others.> He says before heading back upstairs.

I wait some minutes there thinking about what happened. I can't seem to process it. Was it really Minho? The Minho I know?

And first of all, why did this left me a weird sensation? I must be tired.

It's almost dinner time but it's also true that today has been eventful.

I quickly finish the glass of water and I leave it in the sink after washing it.

I go upstairs again and I enter Hyunjin's bedroom.

I'm kinda surprised yet confused as I see that now Minho is sitting on the bed where Hyunjin was previously sitting.

Now he is trapped between Bangchan's big arms. He looks like he is being chocked.

I close the door behind me and I sit in the middle between Minho and Yeji.

<Bangchan demanded Hyunjin to sit next to him because when Minho was gone, he was too scared to sit alone on the couch.> Yeji tells me, probably noticing my confusion.

So now I have to sit next to Minho.
Great.

I'm not really following the plot of the movie since I missed a few minutes of it and somehow everything happened in the matter of them.

It makes me laugh the way both Hyunjin and Bangchan are hugging each other because they are scared like two little children would.

I would laugh if only Minho's presence wouldn't influence my mood.