Chapter 30: Glass Heart

|<What really happened in the closet with Minho?> Bangchan suddenly asks, glancing at the little hickey that Minho left on my collar bone.|

I follow his gaze and, looking down to my collar bone, I notice a purplish mark on my skin

I follow his gaze and, looking down to my collar bone, I notice a purplish mark on my skin. I immediately blush and I want to bury myself.

<Nothing> I say, trying to cover the mark with my hair in a sneaky way.

Bangchan raises an eyebrow at me.
<Eunbi.> He just says and I sigh, defeated.

I guess it's undeniable at this point.

<Fine. We kissed, but nothing more. You know, I'm drunk, so I'll probably regret everything tomorrow.> I explain, trying to justify myself. Why can't I just admit that I liked it?
Is my pride so important?

<You two kissed?> Bangchan asks, surprised even tho he kind of expected it.

I nod in shame, looking down.

Bangchan takes a deep breath.

<What are you going to do? Just going to act like nothing happened?> He asks and I think about it.

He is right. We kissed twice. What are we?

How am I going to greet him tomorrow? Does he want to keep this a secret as well?

<I don't know. My head hurts> I say, rubbing my temples.

<Fine, I won't tell anyone. Let's go back to the cars, we let them wait more than enough> Bangchan pats my shoulder in a comforting way. We then turn around and we find ourselves facing both Hyunjin and Minho.

They are both motionless and their expressions are blank.

I immediately feel like someone punched me right in the stomach.

Why can't I just live in peace for a second?

<That was... nothing for you?> Minho whispers, his voice is clearly hurt and I can hear he his on the edge of crying.

But he forces himself to maintain a composed face.

No. No. No. Why did he have to hear that? I quickly step closer to him but he moves away. I wobble, due to my drunkeness. The situation couldn't be worse.

<No, Minho-> I started to explain but Hyunjin interrups me.

<Minho kissed you?> His voice is also weak and low. Great, I managed to hurt two people at once.

<No, I mean yes. Wait, guys-> I panick, stuttering. I feel like crying.
My head is hurting more than ever and what is happening isn't helping for sure.

Hyunjin's expression suddenly morphs into an angrier one.
I've never seen Hyunjin this scary.

<Is it true what she says?> Hyunjin asks, directly to Minho and he takes a deep breath.