Chapter 12: Scribble

|But I couldn't process it since the door suddenly swings open, revealing Han with his mouth wide open.|

My eyes widen and I immediately try to stand up but doing so, my head strongly bumps into Minho's and we both end on the ground

<Uh... sorry for... interrupting?> Han mutters, slowly closing the door again.

We are both whining on the floor, massaging our hurting heads.

<Did you really have to get up that quickly?> He whimpers when he touches the part of his head that got hit.

<It's not like we were doing something> He then quietly mumbles but I heard that.

<Of course we weren't, but as you could see, it was easy to misunderstand. And guess what? Han did> I say, trying to stand up, helping me get up by holding onto the bed.

I offer Minho my hand to help him stand up because I feel guilty for hurting him.

But he refuses it and gets up by himself, even if still a bit dizzy.

Obviously I didn't mean to hit him that hard but he can't sulk at me just because of this.
Using his logic, I should never talk to him again after what he has done to me.

<Now, in addition to losing, you also humiliated me in front of my friends> He says, nervously scratching his neck.

He can't be serious. Forget everything I said earlier, my huge dislike for him is back.

What does he mean by saying that I humiliated him? What exactly did I do wrong?

<I told you about the light and you could have avoided trapping me on the bed like that> I answer, shooting him with my gaze.

<And you could have just given me the handkerchief when I firstly asked you> Minho says, getting more mad.

<Then why did you give it to me and told me to keep it?> I say, crossing my arms.

I really can't comprehend him. And I don't care about doing it. I don't want to talk to him anymore. He is so egoistic and he can't take his responsibilities.
It's not someone who I want to stick around with.

<I just have changed my mind. I don't want your hands touching that handkerchief another second> Minho states, his face more serious than ever.

I gasp, visibily offended.

<You know what? Who gives a shit anymore. Keep your handkerchief full of snot, it's all yours> I say, throwing it at him and walking away from the room.

As I go downstairs, I grab my things, I ignore everyone's comments about what Han witnessed and I leave Yeji's house.

It was time to do it anyway.
I pull out my phone and I text Yeji.
"I'm sorry, I'll explain everything to you tomorrow".
I know it's not very polite to leave someone's house like that but I really needed to get as far as possible from Minho.