Chapter 8: Debts

|But when I was about to lift it, another pair of hands kept the bowl down on the mattress of the bed.
Confused, I lift my head only to see Minho holding the bowl down.|

I frown my eyebrows <Why are you->

<I want to eat them, too. It's not my business if Hyunjin is also hungry> Minho quickly talks over me.

Hyunjin leans fowards to look Minho's face.

He doesn't seem too happy about what he has just said.

<But you can't just keep the whole bowl for yourself. It's not my business either if you are hungry as much as I am> Hyunjin answers, with a frown.

Minho bends over to face him too. He looks kinda mad.

I can't belive they are arguing over this.

<Just give it to me and I'll hold it like I was doing before.> I say, ripping off the bowl from Minho's steady hands.

He glares at me but instead of saying something, he just sighs.

I want to remember y'all he is the same guy who humiliated me multiple times today in front of the whole school.

Tell me how. I expected him to take it all out on me. By the way, I don't complain.

Hyunjin leans back again and he just dives his hand in the popcorns.
Minho does it too in the exact same moment so their hands collide.

Minho quickly looks badly at him and slaps Hyunjin's hand away.

Hyunjin makes an offended face and immediately slaps Minho's hand back.

And I'm sitting between them, witnessing this absurdity.

<Guys please stop, they are popcorns not diamonds. And you'll eat dinner soon too so it's not like you are going to starve after> I say, a bit too loud, catching Bangchan and Yeji's attention.

But instead of interjecting into the discussion, they just laugh and keep doing whatever they where doing before.

They left me alone bearing with these two childish guys.

Hyunjin nods at my previous words and Minho just sits back normally.

At least they obey at me.

But I can't get over the fact that my whole left side of the body is still touching with Hyunjin's, it's keeping me distracted from everything else.

The movie finally ends and Bangchan really seems happy about it.

I didn't understand anything that happened in the movie because of the constant interruptions.

Luckily I'm no more cold and I carefully lift the blanked from my legs and I rest it on Hyunjin's legs.

<Thank you for this> I say, looking at the blanket.