01

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗Warnings: Mild Cursing

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Warnings: Mild Cursing.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Caleb Chartier

I pushed myself off my bed only to fall down once again.

"Seriously?" I heard a voice groan. I was too tired to respond or look at who talked. I already knew who it was anyways. Alia. The eldest of my siblings who's also known as my older sister. In total I had around six siblings including Alia. I was the third child, making me the middle. But I was mostly labeled as the "failure" with no ambition whatsoever. Originally, I was supposed to be one of the candidates to inherit my father's company, but that will never happen.

"Cal get up! You're on my rug!" Alia shrieked. I yawned which caused tears to fill my eyes and make it more blurry.

"Leave me alone." I mumbled.

"Not until you get up!"

I sighed and rubbed my eyes. I blinked a few times and looked around to see where I was.

"Everything hurts." I said.

Alia scoffed and crossed her arms. "Oh I don't know why.. maybe it's because you threw yourself on the ground!" she commented sarcastically.

"You're so mean.." I whined, stretching my head up just so I could see her face. Alia had always been beautiful. She 100% got our mom's genes. I also inherited most of my mothers, but as a male, I do not appreciate it. Barely being 5'7 was not on my list!

"Ugh whatever! Just get off my rug!" Alia exclaimed.

"Dammit give me a second!!"

"I gave you five minutes already! We also need to get to school so hurry up!"

...school?

"Wait what?" I asked.

"There's no way you forgot it's Monday. Everyone's been waiting for you downstairs." Alia said. "Cmon Cal, don't bring us down." Again was left unsaid.

I hurried got up and put on a hoodie and sweatpants. I didn't have enough time to plan an outfit let alone eat. As soon as I got downstairs I saw everyone dressed in uniforms. Of course, I was the only one who didn't go to the same private school as them. I was put in public because I couldn't keep up with everyone else.

Alex, one of my brothers scoffed when he saw me.

"I can't believe we had to wait for this piece of shit." he huffed.