11

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗Warnings: mild cursing

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Warnings: mild cursing.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Caleb Chartier

I stepped into the lunchroom and was so close to yelling. Kane wouldn't back the fuck away from me.

"Quit following me!" I angrily shouted, glaring back at him. His hands were stuffed in his pockets and he grinned down at me.

"Did you say something, midget? Can't hear you from all the way up here." Kane said, raising a brow. I was about to wax his brow off and punch him in the face if he didn't shut up.

After Spanish, Kane just randomly started following me towards the lunchroom. I hadn't thought anything of it, assuming he was just also heading towards the lunchroom. But, with every step I took, he took it too. He even tried making small talk and a conversation but I brushed him off. I did not want to talk with Kane of all people.

Gosh, I was so gonna tell Grace this at lunch.

It took me a second. Right. She's not here.

She recently hadn't been texting me and whenever I try to talk to her, she ghosts me. I haven't thought anything of it until now. Something was going on with Grace and I was too much of an idiot to notice. I guess Kane saw the sheer regret in eyes eyes and made a comment.

"What's wrong?" he asked, leaning down towards me.

"Nothing." I said.

"You looked like you just realized something important though. What was it?"

"Nothing." I said again.

"But you really looked conflicted. Cmon Caleb, tell me."

"It's nothing!"

"Really though?"

"Yes, really."

"Aw come on tell me." Kane prodded.

"Okay fine! If I tell you will you shut the fuck up?!" I angrily asked. I wasn't big on swearing and only ever did it when necessaryl but Kane was bringing out the worst in me.

"I will." Kane confirmed, sealing his mouth shut in a zipper motion.

"Fine it's just my friend. I'm just having problems with her, okay?"