05

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗Warnings: none

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Warnings: none.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Caleb Chartier

As soon as I got home, a note was on my bed.

Your phone died didn't it?
It's an iPhone 11 and it's getting pretty old.
I want you to have the best,
so here's the best.

Make sure to download my contact on this phone.
Take care of yourself.

To: Caleb Chartier.
Love: Glint.

I stared at the note in disbelief. Right next to it was an iPhone box in my favorite color— Sage green. They even knows my favorite color?

What? Why— who would even go far enough to buy me the newest iPhone! My family hardly even cared what I used or when I used it. Was Glint trying to bribe me to love them? There had to be something behind this.

P.S. it's a gift. It's safe.

Okay well they got me there.

I took the box and opened it, revealing a new phone, a Sage green phone case, and a charger.

I wished I could have told someone about this.. but it's not like I would get a good reaction about having a stalker.The only person who wouldn't judge me, is me. And I'm not even an option!

I stared at my old phone and compared it to my new one, searching for any hidden cameras. It was all good and really was just a new phone.

I tapped the screen to turn it on and was immediately asked for my information. Classic Apple. I mused, writing it all in. Almost as soon as I got it, my phone was completed with all my contacts transferred. I'd have to work on my wallpaper and make it more.. aesthetically pleasing.

Finally, 100% charged phone and I could finally read Glints message.

I tapped on their contact and opened it up. The phone had better graphics and loading speed than my previous one. After all, I had the same iPhone since middle school.

Glint | Newly Saved Contact!
Saved on 3/26/20240

Glint
hi caleb.
you're finally curious to learn more abt me, hm?
Read

I gulped. I shouldn't be nervous.. but I was. I've only ever known Glint through the notes and the presents. I've never had a real conversation with them (if you could even count this as real).