03

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗Warnings: Mild Swearing

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Warnings: Mild Swearing.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Caleb Chartier

The driver came to pick me up from school. He was late. Just as he always was when dropping me off and picking me up. I could've walked home and made it back faster.

But then again, I couldn't blame him. My siblings were the top priority and he was probably instructed to pick them up first. I was just a little mosquito feeding off of their smarts and power.

I arrived soon to an empty house. My six siblings were doing their extracurriculars.

From oldest to youngest, all of my siblings were smart. I was considered the middle child. Alia, Alex, Franchis, Jia, Quinton and Harry. In total there was seven of us.

As soon as middle school had started, I was constantly behind them. My grades were never good, I struggled with grasping subjects and wasn't athletic. The only good thing about me was my last name, Chartier. Because of that, I was outcasted and ignored. What worth paying attention to something useless?

Every look my father gave me was one of disappointment and disgust. He gave me the smallest room, smallest amount of food, and no allowance. My family knew nothing about me as I knew nothing about them.

That's why when Glint came into play.. I was so happy. They started off with little notes in my locker and desks.. then it escalated into notes in my room and little presents laying around. It gave me a sense of thrill and enjoyment. I wanted to meet this person.

Maybe there was something wrong with me, but what did it matter? No one cared.

I walked up to my room and opened the door. It was a pretty big room compared to most people's. After all, my family was filthy rich (literally filthy). The only thing I had in there was a bed near the window, clothing racks, drawers, a desk and some posters hanging on the wall.

I sat at my desk that I usually never use. I took a sticky note and listed 1, 2, 3, and 4. I would be asking four questions I was the most confused about.

1. Why did you start "stalking me??"
2. Who are you? (At least give me some sort of hint).
3. What's your motive?
4. What do you know about me?

From: Caleb Chartier.

I sighed and leaned back in my desk chair. It was about time I found out some things.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated in my pocket.

You have been added into the 'GRADE 11 GC!'
Your contact, 'Gracy' has added you.