25

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗Warnings: mild cursing, violence

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Warnings: mild cursing, violence.
YOU ARE WARNED!
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Glint | AKA: Kane

I lunged towards Sam and aimed for his eye, digging my finger into the flesh. Blood spurted out and Sam groaned in pain, immediately reaching to push me off.

"What the fuck?!" he screeched, throwing a punch at me. He was slow and his punch lacked power.

I caught his fist and slammed him into the wall, right next to Caleb.

Fuck Caleb was a mess. Blood, frizzy hair and tears. Something inside me snapped, like everything I was ever holding in came out. My heart hammered in my chest solemnly waiting for Caleb to breathe— to let me know he's still here. I'd exchanged breaths with him. I'd exchange lives with him if he didn't breathe this very second.

Sam stumbled back and cried out. His voice was pained and something about it pissed me off. My breathing became uneven as I watched Caleb's stomach hardly moving to indicate any kind of breathing. I could hear him struggling and trying to grasp onto every breath he could. He was fighting and all I could do was watch.

My fingernails dug into the palm of my hand, blood slowly seeping out. I tried to compose myself. I tried to stop my breathing from getting more ragged and uneven. But I couldn't. All I could see was Caleb's beautiful, bloodied face and Sam resting beside him as if he was everything.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I'm gonna fucking kill him.

"I'll fucking kill you if you get up." I threatened, my words laced with venom. I could taste metallic blood in my mouth, having not noticed how hard I pressed my teeth together. I didn't really mean that'd I would kill him if he got up. He didn't have to get up for me to kill him. I'd just do it right here— right now.

My chest heaved and I took slow, steady steps towards Sam's struggling body. He clutched his right eye as blood seeped through the cracks in his hand and traveled down to his elbow.

"I knew I shouldn't have let you near him." I said, growling. "I knew I shouldn't have let you touched him. You're a fucking pervert you're fucking sick."

I let out a dry laugh devoid of any humor or enjoyment. Next to the bed resided a bat, I picked it up and cradled it in my hand. Sam's eyes widened and he pushed his back into a corner.

"Cowering away like a fucking mouse? The fuck is wrong with you?"

Sam shook his head. "P-please just don't hurt me—"