23

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗Warnings: mild cursing, mild violence

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Warnings: mild cursing, mild violence.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Caleb Chartier

I immediately pushed Sam away and kicked him in the crotch.

A bubble of red dripped on the ground. I touched my forehead and warm, sticky fluid rested on my warm. Fuck. I'm bleeding.

My feet were wobbly and my thoughts weren't catching up with my actions. I could feel my breath picking up and adrenaline kicking in. It was just a little kiss. Don't get worked up. I thought, trying to compose myself. But before I could find some way to get out of here, Sam lunged at me.

His hand met my stomach and he pushed me against the wall again. I tried to stop the impact by bracing myself but it did no use. My head was hit once again, probably making the wound worse.

"S-stop." I croaked, weakly pushing him away. The alcohol wasn't doing me any good. Everything was messed up and my vision was split into two. I didn't even know if Sam was in front of me or somewhere else. "G-get off of me!" I kicked, pried and swore yet Sam didn't falter. Instead, he wore a sick smile.

"After this, you'll understand. I'll fucking expose Kane and all the bad things he's done." Sam said calmly, a total contrast to his earlier behavior.

I glanced over at the door that was locked. I hadn't even noticed Sam closed it.

"Why are you so obsessed with Kane?! J-just leave me alone!" I shouted.

"Me obsessed with Kane? He's the one obsessed with me! The stupid shit decided to push himself between you and me and wedge his way through our relationship!"

I groaned as more blood rushed from my forehead to the ground. "W-we never had a relationship d-dickhead!" I shouted. My words tripped and stumbled over each other, but I got my point across. "Delusional fucking freak—"

Sam slammed his lips onto me again. It wasn't soft and mildly rough like Kanes was— it was just harsh. It didn't feel right. I didn't want his stupid, nasty lips on mine.

Though the kiss was for a brief second, it felt like it lasted for an eternity. Sam's lips brushed past my neck as he leaned closer to my ear. "I bet he hasn't kissed you." he whispered. I swore I could've felt him grinning.

Shakily and slowly, I grinned. "H-he has and it was so much better than y-yours." I weakly let out a wet laugh. "Fucking loser. You're nothing compared to him."

Sam growled and pushed me back. He let go of his grip and stood up straight, adjusting his clothes.

"You piece of shit—"

Was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

I woke up on an unfamiliar bed.