06

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗Warnings: mild swearing

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Warnings: mild swearing.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Glint | AKA: ??

I found it interesting how persistent Caleb was.

He only just discovered now that I was human too? It was almost like he never considered asking me questions in the two years he's so called, "known" me.

Fuck. It was amusing how stupid he was.

Then again, he's always peeked my interest. What did I expect with him this time too?

Caleb Chartier

I hadn't responded to Glints message.

He hardly even answered to two of my questions. It was more like 1 and 1/4.

What was I supposed to respond with anyway: "oh yeah! I'd like my siblings to drown in the hole they created for me!" I would just sound like a psychopath. But then again, there was another thought compelling me to respond to him.

I angrily plopped down onto on bed, my back hitting the soft mattress. I needed to get him off my mind somehow. To just erase the stupid image I had in my head of him.

Then I remembered.

The party.

I've never been to one before and it was the perfect chance to forget all about Glint.

I pulled out my new phone and opened Grace's contact.

You
I changed my mind about the party.
I'll go.
Delivered

Grace
FOR REAL?! (●''●)
I CAN PICK YOU UP! ^^
WE'LL GO TOGETHER ꒰ღ˘‿˘
Read

I giggled at her use of emojis. It was so unnecessary, but without it, it just wouldn't be Grace.

Grace
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Read

You
Probably a hoodie and sweatpants.
Why?
Delivered

Grace
seriously? ITS A PARTY!
at least wear something..
idk.. attractive?
Read

You
Yeah well nothing about me is attractive
I'm sticking to my hoodie and sweatpants
Delivered

Grace
That's not true Cal!
You are the most cute person I've ever seen!
You're like the best twink!
Read