Chapter 23

Kirstens phone was blowing up, She was about to sleep but Messages popped up quickly and it was irritating.

She furrowed her eyebrows and decided to check it. "What?"

-daaaaayum! you didnt tell me you were with Alex Hayes :3

-Hoooooot af! youre famous now.. *.*

-I swear to my life i didnt tell anyone but check out other social media sites. Anyways be happy shes proud of you guuuurl :** -Zed

And other friends, people from her school and unknown numbers kept texting her, she can't even read a whole message or open one.

Her heart started racing, she was worried.. not for herself but for Alex, did someone out her? Kirsten thought.

she was thinking deeply, From her friend zed to Kate? No, they wouldn't.

Kirsten went back to what zed told her, Social Media? Well sh*t. .

Aha, Kirsten Anderson cursed? she's not updated to any media sites, that's why she doesn't even know who Alex Hayes in the first place. Figured;)

opening up her laptop she was being impatient and overthinking stuff.

Proud of me? what's was Zed talking about.

opening the internet browser she typed in Alex Hayes. The first one on top is the latest news about her which was half an hour ago. Kirsten clutched her chest and clicked it.

"Now we know who that special Girl is, Alex Hayes posted on her twitter account.....--"

On her twitter account, Kirsten chuckled at that but became serious then. Sh*t My face is public now!

--
Alex POV.
ugggh. Emails from different social medias want me for an interview. But thank God my number was private.

Regretting posting it I called Kirsten but it was busy at the moment. i even called her sister and atlast she answered!

"Did you and my sister talked about it?" it was the one thing I heard first from her, So she knew! D*mn you social media.

I shook my head and sighed. "Honestly no."

Karin chuckled on the other line to ease what was going on. "Ooh, want to talk about it? that's why you called me right?"

"Uhm, aha.. No?"

"I get it, you can't reach Kirsten's phone, don't worry I'll give it to her and btw it's not only Kirsten who's affected by this, me too my other friends was asking me how it happen between you two." Hearing her say that makes me want to jump out but her words aren't mad she was cool with it, but I totally regret what I've done.

"Karin, I'm so so sorry!"

"Don't worry! I kinda like the attention I'm getting. here Kirsten's on the line" She laughed and that made me relax a little.

"Hello Alex?" I heard Kirsten and it made me really really worried.

I began to speak really loud and fast to explain things.
"Kirsten! oh God, I'm really sorry. I know we haven't talk about it, and I haven't think about it that much, something came up so... ugh I hate myself! I didn't know what I was doing --"
F*ck you Alana! Mm yeah, I'm blaming her.

"Calm down, I actually want to know if your ok?" Kirsten said cutting me off, awe she really thought of me instead of herself.

"no, I mean yes I'm ok? But no, I was about to ask you the same question and I don't know..."