Chapter 18

Alex POV

"Why didn't you agree on working with Alana?"
Mary sounded pissed ,Oh if she only knew.

"I didn't decline,I said I would think about it." I retorted.

"Come on Alex, I know you. When you don't want to agree on something you'll be saying to think about it but ending up declining it." Now she pointed that out, yup she knows me very well.

"I'm a singer."

"Alex it's just a cover for a magazine,whats so wrong about that?" staring at me she gave me a look.

well if it isn't about Alana then I would accept it.

"Your fame is going down, you need to add up media attention."

I narrowed my eyes at her, I don't need fame anymore, I don't want any attention. well yeah before I was dying to get all of this. but now I just want to be a normal teenager.

now I can't even find the words to say, if ever I talk back about not wanting any more attention from people then she'll be comparing me before, that
'You wanted this fame,You would have to go through a lot.'

like I said before, I'm not regretting anything. sure I was thankful enough, but can I make decisions for myself?
No.

"I settled an appointment, Alana Sierra will be here in 10 minutes. I told them that you agreed." Just what I was talking about...

"What?!" my eyes widened.

"as your manager I agreed."
Well you sound like a Mom.

and there's nothing I can do to disapprove I'll be going with it no matter what.

"She's 23you can deal with her."
23,how could she be the CEO?
uh whatever.
--
Gladly Alana wasn't the one who handled the appointment it was her assistant, still I hated that Mary agreed on this. and her assistant is older than her, gee she could've pick someone younger. Aha I meant her assistant, and i'll be starting next week. I hope it would only be a photo shoot. then I'm done.

starting in 4 Days i would be busy.

"Kirsten,If your free today come to my place. :)" -Alex
--
setting up the dining table someone knocked on my door. "Wait a sec."

"Alex, I brought something!"Kirsten shouted on the other side and I smiled.

opening the door I gave her a quick kiss. and she hugged me
"Is that my something?"

"Nope, It's my homework." she stifled a laugh and pointed to her notebook.

I shook my head and smiled sheepishly.
"Oh no, don't tell me it's math." then face palm my self. then she nodded

I let her come in and we sat on the couch. "Wait, as long as you're here I'm all good."

"As long as I get to see you I'm all good, well I have to do my homework too." she said while sighing, I scooted near her.

"awe, Don't worry. You can do it." then I grinned.
she smiled and began writing" You won't help me?"

I rolled my eyes playfully and laughed. "Don't ask for my help, you might fail."

"Don't say that, Your the reason why I'm passing." she bit her lip lightly, God that's my weakness.

looking at her then shifted to her lucious lips. "Really? I don't recall helping you with your homework."

"That's because you inspire me,Duh." she said and leaned to my arm.

"Kirsten, you don't know what I'm feeling right now." she took a glance at me then I look to her blue eyes, seeing something that sparkled in them.

at that exact time my tummy grumbled.
"Yea,Your hungry, lets go eat."
-

"you know, i'll be leaving in 4 days. I have somewhere to go to."
speaking of somewhere I haven't took a look at my schedule yet, that's so stupid of me.

"where you going?" Kirsten sounded sad.

"uhm, I didn't get to see where i'll be. Don't worry, i'll be back as soon as possible." I smiled at her then she nodded.

"I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too."
I've gotta see where I'm heading to later.

"Remember our deal?" she smirked while looking at me.

hm, what deal..
when did we talk about it.
i don't want to let her see I forgot it.
woah.

Looking like I know it and looks precious. "Of Course!"

"Uhm, are you free by then?" she said.

wtf, is it? Think..

her Recital, Sure she said it was a simple event but it seems important to her and it was our deal.

"I promised you that I'll go, just tell me when and where. whatever I'm doing I'm going just to see you." smiling at her, I would go.

"Really! oh wait, if you have yours then.. I would understand-"
I cut her off.
"No, I would give time for you. because your special to me." I said she blushed and mumbled a small okay.
-
"what would it looked like if I covered for a magazine?" I asked while she was still scribbling down her notebook.

"you gonna go on a photo shoot then?" I nodded at her.

she brought her pen down and looked at me from top to bottom.
leaning in closer. "You would be sexy."
she whispered in my ear. I shivered on that damn that was so..
then the next thing I knew she was on top of me laughing. "that would be great Alex, I get to cut and post you on my wall." I chuckled and ran my hand to her hair.

"You should've taken a selfie with me it's more nice to see us two." then I smirked.

glancing on my lips I took my phone then she kissed me, I took a picture and the flash went off. she pulled back

I chuckled then took a look at the picture "It was a great shot."

"uh huh. oh hey what time is it." she asked while glancing in the window.

"It's almost 10." she had a sad expression. "I don't wanna go."

I wrapped my arms around her "You don't have to."

"My parents are home."

"tell them you miss me and you're going to stay over." I said with a cheeky smile.

"as much as I want to I cant,They just got back." she said leaning into my chest. "awe, maybe some other time?"

"Yup, i'll be looking forward to that."
she smiled.
-
after She left i was thinking about being on the cover of Abiv, sure it would be okay. Alana was only the problem, was she hitting on me when we talked privately? or was she always like that to the ones she want to be on her cover, She was young, how could she be the CEO 23 ..really, So I take that she has Beauty and brains? nah.

shoot, I didn't tell Kirsten about it yet. does this sounds complicated right now?

my phone buzzed.
"You accepted it. ;) Let's meet at your studio we need a little private talk. :*Alana Sierra"

What the F*ck?