Chapter 21

"Why have you decided that we'll go out today?" Kirsten asked.

"Don't you remember? I asked you out on a date but we never went to one." I laughed and it was like a long time ago that I invited her for a date.

"Alex, Being with you is special enough." then Kirsten smiled at me and I held her hand while driving to our destination.

"Kirsten." I said out loud.

"Alex."

"You're so beautiful!" I went slow and parked the Car.

"So are you." She said, I took off the keys and pecked her lips and smiled.
"I know." I laughed and went out to open the door for her. "Thanks."

---
"The view is beautiful!" Kirsten shouted and closed her eyes to feel the cool breeze I slip my arms to her waist and whispered.

"Kirsten."
"yea?" she softly asked

should I tell her? I really want to and my heart is beating so fast, Every time I'm with her it feels right this is what I was looking for I feel complete with her. So why should I hesitate?

"Kirsten, The first time I saw you at M.s i was stunned, I thought that day you were so beautiful then we talked long enough and get to know eachother, You don't know how much you mean to me.." I said and stop because she had teary eyes, I was about to continue but then she spoke.

"Alex, I know.. That's why your here, you didn't gave up on me when I was mad at you, we're here because I want to have this time with you just the two of us, This feels good to me Alex, Honestly my heart is beating loudly." she chuckled softly.

I began to speak but I felt her lips on me I kissed her back it was slow and I felt all the feelings.

"I Love You." we both mumbled I smiled at her and I leaned my forehead on hers.

"I thought I could say it first." I said and chuckled.

"That's what I'm thinking, but it's alright I'm Happy that you feel the same." Kirsten said and I brought her closer to me.

"Im more than happy, but if you didn't feel the same I would do anything and everything." I said, she had that look in her eyes that I can tell she really mean that this is all true.

we sat down and went to our little picnik.

"Honestly sometimes I have doubts." she started
I gave her a confusing look and shook my head.

"what doubts?"

"That you chose me when you can have whatever or whoever you like." she said shyly.

I sighed. "Kirsten your different from all, your perfect to me. every time your near you complete me, my day is always perfect when I'm with you or talking to you. remember that I'll love you always ok?" I smiled at her she blushed and nodded then she sliced the cake and fed me.
--
"It's getting late and dark maybe we should go?" Kirsten said. I checked the time and yeah we should go.

we fixed our stuff and went to put them in the trunk.

I drove off to Mary's apartment because that's where we'll be staying and I told her advisor I'll bring her back tomorrow in one piece.

got a message from mary.
"Won't be home at my friends house Have fun! ;)" -Mary.

--
"Kirsten I love you." I said an dropped my keys on the counter.

I pulled her to me and kissed her she kissed back slowly she made it into a passionate one I cupped her face and carried her. I slipped my tongue on her upper lip tracing it.

This was finally the moment we were breathing heavily gasping for air I mumbled "I love you, can't stop saying it."

She kissed me "I love you too, if you can't stop saying it then show it to me." Kirsten said seductively. I smirked and brought her to our room.

I laid her on top of the bed kissing down her jaw line and went to her neck, I held her hand above while the other was gripping her shirt, I took it off.

I travelled my eyes "Your so perfect."
and kissed her. She arched her back and I removed my shirt. She moaned just by seeing me shirtless.

How 'bout if we two were naked it would be ecstatic I was feeling Hot all of a sudden.

by this time we were undressed I was panting its time, I went down to her toned stomach kissing it and teasing her, rubbing down her .. she jerked I opened her legs kissing her inner thighs she moaned I looked up through her she gasped as I entered one inside..

I was in a fast pace we were in rythm she was moaning my name out loud,
Kirsten ran her hand through my hair.
by this time she was about to reach it she shook under me gasping.

"oh fuck."

I went up to her kissing her passionately. "Alex."
she said panting.
"yeah?"

"your turn."

And that was how I really felt how I love her, and that's how I would show her.

-----

it was past 3 am, and I was wrapped up with Kirsten i stared at her lovingly it was like a dream come true, I don't think about anything, it's only about us.. just us, She thinks low about herself that she didn't know I was the lucky one to have her by myself and no one could ever break that.(I was sure!)
And I was sure to tell everybody that I love a girl.

Kirsten Anderson.