Chapter 12-The Bunny

Alex Pov

Calling her,Messaging her was not enough. Its been 2 Days since she said to 'stay out of my life'

I've been here on my place thinking about her, I've talked to Kate actually she was lecturing me about how stupid I was, I confessed that I Love her, and Kate said there's a possibility that Kirsten is falling too, from A Non-Existent name.
Josh came over too talking about 'You should've taken the 2nd Base So that she would know Alex Hayes is good in bed(maybe) and forgive her immediately with no hesitation.' I just glared daggers on him,
I respect Kirsten.

--

I'm here outside Anderson's residence.
-I'm too ashamed to talk to her at m.s i never said Brandon or Donna that i was leaving. actually was late to follow her I went to there house on the same day but it was her mom who was in and Kirsten was still out. her mom was too nice to let me stay for dinner but I declined.-

I walked from my place to hers, i had my hood up. I want to think about,what to do or say?

Should i knock? God no, lights were off i rounded into a corner light was still on from 2 windows.

I was planning on going up and knocking to her window, the problem was, I don't know where.

First window to the left has a full blast volume of music, glad that neighbors didn't knock to tone down her music. seriously i could hear it outside.

Second was so quiet.
I tried to remember where Kirsten's's room was. I made an imaginary map on my head picturing the inside house..

'Where!?'

I was deciding where i should go, i ring up Kirsten's's phone. i knew she wouldn't answer it, hopes to give me a sign where Kirsten's's room was.but at the same time there was a shadow behind the 2 windows.
So its separate rooms.

I couldn't decide. where was Kirsten's room, what if I went wrong ,
more worse their parents room.

Hmmm.. Since Kirsten loves music,

I took a deep breath, there was a balcony. i decided to climbed up at the first one to the left.

there was a ladder, God was totally with me this time. I made it careful not to make a sound.

I was on the balcony tapping on the window, ---nothing.

I was tapping to hard, being impatient, not caring if the glass broke.

'Oooh I really Don't Care!' good choice of Demi lovato song hmm.

not even a peek on her curtain. Seriously the volumes too loud. i tried peek on the curtains but there was no space that i could see.

What if she just came out of the shower? that would be good -- no shut up!

Fuck it, i tried lifting the windows up. gladly unlocked, i fist pump in the air for victory, this is it!

Barging in, i tripped and met contact with Blue carpet and a bunny slipper.
I stood up instantly to be met by (assumed as) Kirsten's Sister who was holding a glass of milk staring at me jaw-dropped. "Alex Hayes." she mumbled.

Oh my God. Alex Get out,Get out. You failed.

"ooops, Wrong room. I got to go." I was heading where i have entered.

I went back when I realize why I was here. Fix things with Kirsten,don't back out, I ain't taking this for long again. i ain't giving up.

Kirsten's Sister was still Star-struck