Chapter 17

Alex Pov.

"Yup, Kate shes mine officially!" talking to my bestfriend on the phone i nodded to myself feeling proud.

Waiting for her shriek "OMFG! Alex, Dont ever let her go!"

"And that im sure, I Wont." I said.
then we talked for 10 minutes and ended it.

i was in the studio right now waiting for my manager, i missed my career but that means less time for myself and Kirsten. That sucks, theres more days to come they say, but i just want to be with kirsten and spend time with her make more memories.

My career is our block to our relationship, But as i always say
'I always find a way.' but this time i know i'll never fail.

"How are you?" Mary asked while carrying some papers that she let down on the table, but before I can answer how my life is going she went on right away to business. staring at her intently she was serious and a little bit stressed.

"Ok so now your vacations done, We go back to traveling and some appointments for your interview."

I nodded and she was checking on the papers, maybe it's my schedule.
crossing my fingers I hope it's not 500Mi away from here.

"Oh here it is, you have to go to a recital it's 5 days from now." she said and handed me the paper.

before I read it I asked her "How is it far from here and how long do I have to stay if ever it was from another state?"

still checking on papers she seemed busy "Just read it. No complaints you need to go. All clear ok?" she said not taking a glance at me. i mumbled an ok to her.

woah, when did she become this strict?
someone entered the room, heels clicking on the floor I took a look and was about to get back to what I as doing but I took a second glance and stayed staring at her. A woman entered and was confidently walking to Mary my manager I couldn't take my eyes off because I was strucked, Yeah she's beautiful, hey I'm not into her I just admire every woman's beauty, admire is different from Love and Like.aha

Alana Sierra,she has a curly long brown hair and she looks like in her mid 20's. Mary then stood up and greeted the woman.

"Alana Sierra I'm here for Alex Haye's manager?" she said and took a look around.
"Mary Somlander, ms. Hayes manager, and your the Co-CEO of Abiv modeling corporation." Mary said formally.

"Correction CEO of Abiv." the woman said. "Right."

"So Ms.Hayes can you excuse us will be having a little Talk." she said and smirked 'seductively'
I stared a little and realized what I was doing I nodded and answered a ok and i'll be out.
-
then here am I bored, spinning around with the desk chair then an idea popped into my head.

texting Kirsten with an Unknown number.

"hey cutie!" -Alex
waiting for a reply it took 2 minutes.
"Who is this?" -Kirsten
"Your Boyfriend. :)" -Alex
then she never replied that was 10 minutes, so I used my real number.

"HI KIRSTY! :D" -Alex
it took no more than 30 seconds that she replied. "Heyyyy!"
"Can I call you?" I asked.
"I was waiting for you ;)"
"Okay wait a sec. :)"
oh great timing, God I Love This Girl.
before calling her I text her from an unknown number.
"hey cupcake won't you text back your boyfriend?" -(unknown)Alex

"I ain't no food and bro I think you've got the wrong number." -Kirsten

ooh, let's take this for another 5-10 before I call her by my real number.

"Aha No, your Kirsten Anderson. I'm your boyfriend."- (unknown)Alex

"If this is Bryan will you please stop and if it is not I totally appreciate if you stop assuming that I'm your Girlfriend. :) Thank you." -Kirsten