Day 1 Chapter Three

DAY 1 of 'The Day OFF'

I checked the weather outside and it's just right for me to go out, I got my backpack that contains my wallet and my camera.

1st floor

I got out on the back door and kept my head down while walking onto the streets.

To be honest I don't know where I'm going and I don't have plans,

'It's much more fun when you didn't plan it' they say... so i'd go for it

I got to this park and just sat down on an empty bench and watched the kids running around and then this kid was running faster because he don't want to get tagged then he stumbled and I stifled a laugh 'It's funny because he's fat' then I looked to my left someone was sitted by my side.

He was looking at the children playing and taking pictures then he looked to my side and he titled his head and I looked away.

"aren't you Alex? Alex Hayes?" he said while I looked at him again.

"N-No." I said and stood up but he held my wrist and I pulled it off. "I ain't Alex Hayes okay?"

He stood up and removed my glasses "HEY ALEX HAYES' HERE." He shouted.

And I swear everyone on the parked turned their heads towards my direction it was uncomfortable, There were some teens running and saying

'Alex, can I have your autograph' 'Why are you here?'

'OMG! I love you' 'Let's take a picture!' I shooked my head

Uh-oh, I grabbed my glasses and ran on the streets I almost got hit by a car ALMOST.

While running I saw this building looks like a museum and I pushed the glass door, I was panting and bend down slightly.

"Excuse me ma'am may I help you?" The lady on the front desk was looking at me skeptically.

I stood up straight and looked around, the place was nice and beautifully decorated I heard different kinds of instruments.

The lady cleared her throat and stared at me I approached the front desk

"Oh sorry, can I stay here for a bit?" I asked her with pleading eyes.

"Do you have an appointment or are you scheduled for a lesson?"

"What?" I gave her a questioning look.

"Uh do you know this is the music school?" she said it like a 'duh tone'

"Oh, of course I know..." I just said convincingly.

She nodded "Okay... so do you have appointments here." She tilted her head and narrowed her eyes. going back to typing in her computer

What if I go around this museum, I have my camera and since I love music I want to hear practices and how they teach them.

I removed my beanie and glasses and leaned to the desk while the lady was scanning on her computer.

"Okay, I don't have any appointments but can I have a tour here? See I don't know where to go and I can't go out yet."

"Sorry but we don't accept tours here, but you might want to admit on any instruments you like to learn but if not you could go somewhere else?" she sighed and looked at me slowly while typing something , once she had her full attention on me her jaw dropped and she was surprised to see me.

"Oh Ms. Hayes, right?" she was smiling and I just smirked.

"Yes, now can I have a tour? Or I can just leave..."