Chapter 16

Alex POV

"GOOD MORNING!" i shot up and saw Karin beside the door. someone shifted to my side and i turned my head to look, ohh i woke Kirsten up. i looked at the time and it was 3 in the afternoon.

"Hey lovebirds lets grab lunch." Karin said, i nodded and said we'll be down stairs in a minute. i glance at kirsten and smiled, "Lets eat." i said to her. she gave me a confused look, "When did you got here?" i laughed "I transported." she laughed "Crazy... Well ok lets eat." i kissed the top of her head and headed to the bathroom.

"Hey Alex, care to watch this house for me? i gotta go somewhere be back in 5." Josh said while rushing to get his car keys. i nodded and looked for Kate,

"were coming with him." Karin and Kate said. "What so its just me and kirsten here?" I asked while smiling. Karin snickered and wiggled her eyebrows. "Uhh Yeah." Kate said.

"We gotta go, be good Ladies." Josh said, we chuckled and waved goodbye.

"Where are they going?" i asked kirsten while we were seating down the couch.

"Theyll get food out and i dont know why Karin came along." she said, i scooted beside her more leaving no space between us. I smiled at her. "So what do you wanna do?" i asked.

"Lets go outside?" she said excitedly, "Okay! Good idea!" i said too,excitedly.

i changed to a short shorts and a tank top, same for Kirsten. i checked her out and had my mouth open. perv lol

--

Walking side by side, i wanted to ask kirsten something.

"Can i ask you something?" i said nervously. "Uhm Go for it." we stopped and i held her hand.

"Kirsten .. uhh, i.. Uhm." i stuttered, shouls i ask. She then cupped my face. "Just ask anything ok." she stared at me, and brought her hand to my shoulder i relaxed a little bit.

"Kirsten are we together?" i smiled sheepishly looking at her blue eyes, she looks back.

"uh.. For you are we?" She smiled, "We act like one, so thats a yes for me."

the sunlight was shining on her face and her eyes sparkles and her pupils dilated while were gazing at eachother i can still see blue in them, i leaned closer to her, feeling her hot breathe with mine.

"Im so lucky to have you, Will you be my Girlfriend?" i whispered to hear, im sure she heard it. with the waves crashing on the shore it went silent for me i feel like its only the both of us, we were so close and i stared on her pink lips, i brought my hand on her waist and pulled her closer than ever. and back to her eyes. i leaned and kissed her, it was slow but passionate, i knew she was going for a yes, so that excite me more. i can feel it she wants us more than we are right now,we went on for seconds, and she pulled back looking at me seriously.

"Alex.." she said, I nodded at her waiting for an answer im so speechless. "I dont really know." I furrowed my eyebrows. "what do you mean you don't know?" I asked. "Were so different from eachother." she said and looked away bringing her hands down to her sides.

How were we different, because I'm well known and part of the history and she think she's not? does this means I got rejected? well I got it all I know, I don't need that much I guess I got lucky because I worked hard for it.

I was speechless and this silence is kinda awkward.

"We're not different from each other kirsten." I shook my head and looking right through her.

"Explain How?"

"we-are-Both-Girls." I said just to remove the tension, she bit her lip preventing to laugh but failed.