Chapter 24

It's been a week and negativity wasn't present on my relationship with Kirsten, Well on her school it was a problem then we were glad it died down.

And I thought Alana was no longer in my trail on me working with Abiv corp. Her mom punished her to assist on the photoshoot, But to her it was like she got off on pretending she was the CEO of abiv.

"Well sht I'm stuck with you." I said while Alana was fixing my lighting for the shoot.

"Pose sexily for me Alex." Alana bit her lip and blew me a kiss. I just rolled my eyes on her, I'm gonna pretend that she's not here and we don't know eachother.

And I remembered the kiss between us,it just popped out of my mind with Kirsten on it. I felt guilty.

Really? I was feeling guilty now., that was like ages ago, ok so we never mentioned it I'm keeping that to myself and nothing happened.

After my photo shoot, they'll be deciding what looks good on the cover. I didn't need to choose because abiv had this extremely good shots and informations, but I'll be deciding on my own bio.

"Want to have lunch with me?" Alana asked in a friendly tone.

"Sure." I don't know why I answered right away, but I was hungry and buffet was on their other room.

Alana locked arms with me and we went to get some food.
---

It's like we were just talking normally now, no attempt flirts by Alana. She was like uhm, just feels like a friend.

And I wanted it to be that way, we can be friends. I'll just make sure she has limitations.

She was done eating and fixed her leftovers turning to me.
"You know, I am sorry about everything."

I furrowed my eyebrows questioningly, I want her to tell me what exactly is she sorry about.

"Well- the blackmailing you thingy?"

I snickered and smirked. " thingy huh? Alana, I forgive you. But-"

"But what? Oh my God. Yes!!" She said out loud.

"Be my friend, and we'll be ok." 

No harm in being her friend right?

And me kissing her, I'm keeping that part to ourselves only.
-

Kirsten's birthday was in a few days, I decided to let Kate get a strawberry cake for us. Since that flavor was so meaningful to me.

I wasn't that much busy with all these stuff, Gossips have died down and it was ok because fans accepted who I am.

Everything was going smooth while I was relaxing in bed thinking over everything there was a knock on my door.

I was surprised to see mom and Alexa in front of me.  Mom had a stern look on her face while Alexa can't look me in the eye.

"Three of us need to talk, now."

I let them in and we went on the living room. Alexa was looking worried while I was not.

Maybe I knew why they're here.

"Seriously? Gay twins?"

Bursting out laughing on about how she looked nothing like she was affected-mom joined in with me. 

"Seriously? And you had to hide it from me."

"Wait so your not disowning us?" Alexa butts in, yeah right were the only ones left for her.

"I would never! That would be awful for me to do so."  Mom shook her head.

Alexa sighed and crouched back on the couch. Mom pointed at her.

"I'm punishing her by the way."

"Why?" And we all know the reason....

Mom scrunched up her nose and sighed. "Caught her a while back."

I gave Alexa the most hilarious look ive got, biting my lip holding my laughter . It was too much too handle.
"You just can't get enough right?"

My mom gasped "so it wasn't only once God Alexa Kaye Hayes!" Then she proceeded to go out the room.

Yaaay! She'll be cooking for us.

The old Alexa demeanor was back, she smirked at me. "So? It feels good. Don't tell me you haven't tho!"

I grabbed a pillow and throwed it at her.
"Bitch!"

Then we ran like kids chasing eachother,. Oh how I've missed this.