Chapter 22

it was the day of Kirsten's recital and I watched her from across the stadium she spotted me and I smiled at her lovingly and waved.

I excused myself from Mary and walked towards Kirsten on the backstage she wore a simple violet dress and a little touch of make up, she was beautiful and it was breathtaking.

I moved closer to her "Hey." I mumbled and when she looked up to me I locked eyes with hers, I still had the memory of us the other night it was really extreme and ecstatic it was unexplainable and the best I ever had and that three words I've told her was meaningful.

then it was time of their performance the speaker announced that it'll start in a few minutes I hugged Kirsten and wished her a Goodluck I kissed the top of her head and she blushed.

"Thanks." and she smiled at me, Her Mom appeared and she was expressionless, I was scared about it then calmed down a bit because I remembered Karin said they were not a homophobic family.

I smiled awkwardly at Kirsten's mom.
"Hi Mrs.Anderson." I greeted Kirsten's mom she smiled at me too and gave me a big hug. "Hi, Alex." my eyes widened a bit.

I glanced at Kirsten and she motioned that she told her mom I was happy but what about her dad?

after her mom greeted me she went to back to where she's sitted at, I was actually expecting her mom to ask me How and why? but maybe I'll be getting that later because it was about to start.
--
I was waiting for Kirsten, she was all I think about while the others performed.. not that it was boring they were all good and competitive they know how music goes,it's with emotions and they're enjoying it.

well yeah Honestly I was only waiting for Kirsten and, I put my hand under my chin and brought my elbows to the table looking down on. I was a little bit sleepy.

"Please clap for Kirsten Anderson."

and there it is, she was standing right their I locked eyes with her and I smiled.
"She's good." I went to said out loud.
the other judges looked at me crazily.

"Ah, Alex. Beauty is not a talent, wait for her to perform before you rate ok?" Said Mr george, one of the judges and the other two agreed on what he said.

I just smirked at them.Thats right she's beautiful and has talent, I'm so proud of my girl.

"Actually I've watched her play, and she's really professional."

they all just nodded and we waited for her to start I was sensing she was nervous, she took a glance at me first and mouthed to her that she can do it she smiled and turned to the piano.

I was curious to what she's gonna play and I've asked her but she said its a surprise so I was patiently waiting, Keys are starting to be pressed on and I was figuring what song is it so I listened carefully.

"Close your eyes
Let me tell you all the reasons why
Think you're one of a kind.
Here's to you
The one that always pulls us through
Always do what you gotta do
You're one of a kind
Thank God you're mine."

My eyes widened and my heartbeat was now fast on how the way she sang and played it I sat straight and glanced at the other judges based on their expressions I could tell they were amazed by it and enjoying what they're hearing.

"You're the reason why I'm breathing.
With a little look my way
You're the reason that I'm feeling
It's finally safe to stay."

and then she's done, Kirsten Anderson you've done it again, by making me fall for you more.

I stood up and clapped at how she had a great performance that I forgot to rate her. well of course I had to give her the highest one because she's -my girlfriend-and because Kirsten is really talented at singing and playing the piano. *wink*
--