Chapter 1

Alex Hayes POV

"Hey you have to attend this... you have to attend that ...

Don't be late, wake up early tomorrow.

Is this a joke to you? It's important just concentrate on" blah blah blah ..

Oh My God! Can't I have time for myself, just for one day? I'm just a teen -well I'm 18 and legal,(well that's considered as Teen.)

have the fame that I want when I was young. more like 13 years old and I'm dreaming of becoming a pop star that day and now here, I'm tired and can't go out the studio. I know I got it all but there's something missing and I can't point it out, i'll try to find that.. If it is to be found.

I'm not regretting that I've become a pop star though I'm happy and thankful.

Thanks to Coastfield recording studios they let me record my covers when I was 16 at least I still have time for myself and go to Ashvale High School of course I studied to a public school but then just ended up home schooled because they can't handle students asking me for autographs and stuffs.

I was surprised when people at my school started talking to me when I just released my own music, even those who said shitty stuffs about me tried hanging out with me, the truth is I was a loser when I was at middle school and freshmen year, until some brunette girl inspired me to show my own talent and live my life-forget about other people say, I wonder what happened to that girl ha-ha I don't even know her name she inspired me so much (in 10 minutes) and I had to thank her ,but that was 3 years ago so I think I'll never get to meet her again, well let's just say she was having a good life right now and was proud because she turned a loser to a popular pop star.

I wish they signed my 3 week day off. No interviews and stuffs. But I'm gonna miss it.

As I was over thinking, suddenly there was a tap on my shoulder and i jumped and took a look at my manager.

"Sorry Mary, lost on my own thoughts." I laughed then she smiled, giving her a questioning face i knew there was good news she was about to say ... *drum roll please!

"Hey Alex they signed your papers." She said and I flickered my eyes while I shook my head. knew it!

"Really?" I said in an amused voice. "Yeah, So have fun in 3 weeks. Be sure to come back, don't go to public places alone and-"

"Yeah I know I got it." I cut her off because i was excited.
"You still got to go when they arranged you on an interview."
I shook my head,and She laughed then said goodbye to me

what's the use of 3 week day off when you attend interviews, Sure i was gonna reject them to show them how it feels to be rejected.

I slumped back at the couch still smiling.

Okay I got to go home.

*

Once I got to my condo I jumped up and down like a kid who won a prize, I turned on the music with full blast volume and dance around the living room it was fun! and then I stopped and realized

'F*ck I don't have plans.' I held my phone to call my best friend.

"Kate, can you come over? And can you please bring dinner Thanks" I said through my phone

"Yeah sure be there later what you want for dinner?" she said

"Uh, you're choice okay bye see you later."

"Wait do you want to stay over?"

"Yeah sure 30 minutes, okay bye." Then I hanged up.

6:45 PM

I heard a knock on the door, "Aleeex! Open up." Kate shouted on the other side.

"Wait I'm changing and its open!" I was going down the stairs while putting my tank top and I accidentally trip on my way down

I sighed in relief and thanked God because its 1 step down before I tripped.

"Alex! Hurry Up." she shouted on the other side

"Yeah,coming"

Once I opened the door I got her bag and kissed her cheek then welcomed her in, thats our tradition.

We're sitting  on the couch while eating our pizza, so that'll be our dinner.

"So Alex what's the Catch?" she raised an eyebrow and smiled. i connected my eyebrows for confusion.

"Huh? What?" I asked thinking what she had asked. She smirked and shook her head.

"Don't be so dumb, you never call me to stay over. Unless you have a problem." She looked through her eyelashes and I just stared at her.

She's right, i let her stay over to talk about my problems , about some fake rumors what so ever. I trust her because she was my best friend since middle school tagged along by Josh

Ok hmm.. since she was thinking I have a problem i'll mess with her a bit this will be priceless.

"Kate, I have to tell you something..." I faked my sad expression and looked away. She went closer to me.

"Promise me you won't stay away." She nodded and I looked at her she had that concerned face and I was biting my lip to prevent from laughing.

She held my hand and I brought my head down.

"Kate. I'm gay" I covered my mouth and narrowed my eyes down, she gasped.

"woah." I looked at her and she has her eyes widen.

"What that's all you have to say? Woah!" I wanted to laugh so hard but I stayed still because it might blow up my cover.

I then started being serious because right now she was gazing at me.

'Oh shit' what? I gulped hard and I started looking around then when I glance at her she started leaning in, what's happening?

and then I knew she kissed me

'Shit why aren't you pulling back!' I said to myself, she cupped my face then I deepen the kiss.

"So I assume you're gay?" I said between kisses and we chuckled

We paused for a second and she said "No." I pushed her down and laid on top of her she traced her tongue along my bottom lip asking for access and I granted it

I was leading her upstairs to my room once we got in I pushed her to the wall, kissing her neck i found her soft spot then she moaned, I chuckled.

I laid her down the bed and we continued through the night.
I was to caught up, i didn't even think what was happening, my mind was full of Lust, i couldn't stop now.. She's my best friend and I should stop... "mmmm"
---

Thanks For Reading! :) i need feedbacks from you guys. Bye! :D