Chapter 10-Soup

Kirsten's POV--

She likes me and now i'm going on a date with her.

I didn't see this coming, I am so attracted to her the first time we met at my piano class she had her eyes closed when I was done playing, her smile is so beautiful your tempted to kiss those lips, and then once she opened her eyes i stared a bit and smiled at her.

Time goes by and i got to know her more, She was so sweet, but i knew this habit of hers that whenever she's on a serious conversation or playing a video game and Someone interrupts her she would snap for a few seconds but turn back to herself, the good kind of way.

I was getting ready for our Date today,
Then she was calling.

'alex:)' She told me to call her that,

She coughed through the phone her voice was raspy,
"Hey," she was coughing even more.

"Wait, are you okay?" I asked concerned,

"It's so cold and my head aches. I'm so sorry.Can you come here?" She said,

ok She's sick, and i just remembered she lives by her own.

"Don't be, i'm coming right now." i rushed to my closet and dressed up fast

"Don't rush yourself." and coughed again

"I'm coming now anyways."
She didn't answer but I heard a thud so i was now rushing I borrowed my mom's car and drove to her place,

Waiting the elevator on the top floor i was nervous 'ding'
I rushed over to her door and knocked, there was no answer so i twisted the door knob and thankfully it was unlocked, i entered and shouted her name but there was no answer, there we're many rooms and i dont know where to start searching i entered her kitchen because i heard a snore, and there she was lying on the cold marbled floor. 'snoring' She had her phone down beside her i rushed to her and shake her a little bit, she was pale and i put my hand on her forehead her temperature's hot.
She opened her eye lightly and smiled faintly.

"Am i in heaven?" she said, i just shook my head.

"Why would you think you would die right away?" I said she coughed

"Because you look like an angel." i just blush at that, she still make cheesy lines even though she's not feeling well. I helped her up "im feeling dizzy."

"We'll just go to your room ok?" she nodded and i held her arm over my shoulder she direct me to her room which was upstairs.

I opened her bedroom door and was suddenly surprised because it was so wide 20+people can be inside,
"Are you sure you live by your own?" I asked her she just chuckled lightly i laid her down on her queen size bed and tucked her under the covers. I pulled a desk chair beside her.

She had her eyes slightly open, smiling sheepishly at me and coughed once more.

"I feel better can we go now?"
I put my hand again on her forehead but her temperature's still hot i shook my head at hers
"after you passed out on your kitchen you still want to go." I raised my voice up for a little bit ,

Alex's POV

"Actually have it planned, and i want it to be super special. you and me" I said once more.

"Being with you is special enough you know?" aww, Where has she been all my life?

"Just rest ok? I'll make you soup." Kirsten stood up and I sat up on my bed.

"It's my specialty, don't refuse it." she laughed while blowing the hot soup I stared and smiled sheepishly at her.

"Why would I refuse soup when it's made by an angel hm?" i gave her a smug look.

She just blushed at that, God she's so cute, she was feeding me like I was a Baby. By the way her soup was the Best. I've got round 3 after that she gave me my medicine.

I didn't realize I slept, it was like 9pm. I opened my eyes and saw Kirsten having a nap, i watched her sleep beside me , she looks so peaceful I traced her eyebrows with my fingertips being careful not to wake her up she slightly shiver at my touch I smiled when she put her arms around my waist I did the same too pulling her closer,Inhaling her strawberry scent.

"You feeling better now?" She silently asked while her eyes were closed. I kissed top of her head.

"Yeah, Never been better. your soup was amazing. Did i wake you?" 

She giggled and opened her eyes to look at me, "No. What was your comment about my soup again?" she smirked.

I cock an eyebrow  "What restaurant did you get your soup from?" I laughed loud and she slapped my shoulders. "Naah! jk, If only i could eat soup for the entire time of my life i would pick yours because it was so good that it was a miracle i got better fast. mmm! So yummy." I licked my lips and tickled her.

"Alex!" ..She was gasping for air and moving side to side laughing hard she was strong and i went on top of her and straddled her hands on top of her head.

"Alex please!" she was laughing so hard and i stopped, she was smiling at me and i stared at her  beautiful blue eyes, my heartbeat was fast while staring at her.

she slowly closed her eyes while i was leaning down to kiss her our lips met and she kissed me back passionately, butterflies floating on my stomach, I run my tongue on her bottom lip she gasped and i slipped it in, she moaned into my mouth turning me on and i deepened the kiss, i let go of my grip and move my hands to her waist,  i kissed her cheek down to her jaw line and neck, founding her soft spot she moaned i went back to her soft lips . She tugged on the bottom of my shirt. Sign of 'Were having sex'

I pulled back and removed her hand on my shirt and held it.

"Is there something wrong?" She asked while we were panting. I shook my head.

"No, nothings wrong. Its just. uhm, Can we take it slow first? i want it to be really really special." I asked her she smiled and pecked my lips. "ok." I lied next to her. "You didn't eat yet."  i told her.

"Im full, How bout you? I'll cook for you." She was about to stand up but i held her down.

"No, Its ok. Can you stay the night?" she nodded and i held her waist she snuggled up closely to me. pulling the covers more to us. i was caressing her hair until she was asleep.

I looked down at her she was beautiful so Amazing she was perfect to my eyes, And by rushing to my place i knew she really cared about me, the days are not much but i treasure the times passed with her, i feel so sorry I lied to her about my identity,I'm so stupid. i know i kept saying 'i will tell her now'. i wonder if she knew would she think I cant trust her? i wish she wouldn't, I cant lose her, I really cant because I knew when im with her and near her my heartbeats fast for her, there was this one time we we're talking about her brother I was lost into her eyes i would hear her speak but I only nodded 'Dreamy' i thought to myself.

 i really cared about her too.

realizing things, I Alex Hayes was Falling for Kirsten Anderson.

i kissed her forehead and mumbled a 'Goodnight,I'm sorry'

-----------

Hey! so, too fast for you? ooh Love. lol, Thanks for reading :)