Signs-Chapter 11

Kirsten's Pov

I left a note to Alex that I have school today but she woke up anyways before i leave.

I took my duties on her bathroom She let me borrow her clothes, that was her blue Hoodie fresh from the laundry add it up with her intoxicating scent, A little bit long though. Has a big 'A.H' letters infront.

She made breakfast for me eggs and bacon I insisted to help her but she said "Just sit down and i'll show you I have cooking skills too." i laughed, not like mocking her but in amusement.

She scratched her head and served it to me. "Mm, not much but its still yummy."
I smiled it was supposed to be a happy face , but the egg looked like crying.
I took a look at her. "won't you join me eat?"
She shrugged "no, i'll just watch you eat" she chuckled pulling a seat next to me.

No way I'm gonna let her skip breakfast, She didn't eat dinner. I was slicing it to square pieces.

"Do you Like me?" I asked, She was grinning and smiled widely. "YE-"

before she finished her word i shoved egg and Bacon to her mouth not that hard though, she chewed and swallowed I handed her my water and drank it. "now we'll eat together. your cooking is good." I said, It really is.

"ha, Thanks." She took the fork and fed me. "I'm not a baby you know." We laughed

'Youre my baby' I heard her mumble and she smirked, but she didn't know i heard it. Am i?

were not in a 'relationship', We didn't even talk about it..

..

We we're in the parking lot where i parked my mom's car.

Yeah, mom's car, i don't have my own car yet. but who cares I'm not those 17 year old who beg their parents just to have a car, I'm not a spoiled brat. I'm contented of what I have.

"If only you didn't rush and brought your moms car, i should've drived you to school." she said while i was opening the car door.

"That's sweet, but don't blame me i rushed because you just passed out on your kitchen, -snoring- dont worry i think its cute." Then i poked her nose and grinned.

"Yeah, I'm always cute." she smirked, I just laughed "Bye! I gotta go."

"Ok, So i'll see you later?" oh, I have plans.

"I cant, I have practice and we'll have a meeting about our recitals."

she nodded and kissed my cheek, I hugged her and entered the car.

I waved through the window, I started the engine and head to school.

--

I was getting my stuff from my locker, good thing I left it here or I would go home and carry it all the way to school. Every one was looking down at the end of the hoodie. I didn't take a look at it because someone leaned beside my locker.

"Hey Babe!" someone kissed my cheek twice, I wiped it of with the sleeve of Alex's Jacket.

I pushed away the person, Which is Bryan.

"What are you doing!?" I glared at him. "I missed you so much babe. Don't you miss me?"

we broke up, why does he even call me babe. "No." I said sternly.

"awe babe.Really don't miss your boyfriend?" he put his arms around my waist, I removed it harshly.

"Get over it Bryan,Were done a week ago." I said, other students we're watching us.