Chapter 16 Encounter

He had planned it out perfectly, he had trained her horse to only go so far then the other direction,He had learn that trick when he was away. The hunt had been the prefect plan, this was the only way he could get her alone, he had known if he had send for her she wouldn't have come.

Josoline gazed on at him in disbelief, " Did you do this?" She asked walking towards him shaking her head.

" yes" he replied mildly.

She stopped half way, " why ..?" She through her hand up in frustrated," How ...my horse .." She looked around ," here?"

All her questions had made sense to him," Because if I had sent for you I knew you wouldn't of come" he replied, slowly walking towards her. He looked dangerously handsome, his blue eyes filled with pain and lust he stood before her then held her chin," Do you know when you walked out on me how I felt?"

Josoline eyes shun with tears," why are you doing this Leo? "Her voice so innocent to his ears.

" I just wanted to see you, To touch you" he said brushing his hand against her cheek. " I thought of not doing this again and it disappointed me"

Josoline brushed him off feeling angry, she walked to her horse as if using the beast as a shield, " is that what you see me as, you only want me to past time with!" .

He moved to her she stepped back," You are a mad man.." she said bluntly, his brow shot up at her bluntness.

"you had me there waiting ,yarning for your touch." She said tears running down her cheeks." And all you did was send me away"

Her tears made him look away , it ached him to see her cry and to know he was the one who caused this only made him feel worst.

" Josoline, you are misunderstanding" said Leo his voice low and pitiful .

She looked him on as tears fell," What do you mean?" she asked placing a lose hair behind her ear." What misunderstanding?"she sniffles, she looked at him hoping to make sense of all this .

" Ethan is my cousin, " he started.

She scoffed.

" he fancies you" he added.

" so? "

''Josoline... I had to do the right thing " he said moving towards her.

She squeezed her eyes shout, " Leonardo if you lie to me again I will mount this horse and leave you here...do not stand here and tell me you did it for Ethan '' she hissed.

Leo stopped before her ," I am not trying to make you upset" he said apologetically.

She opened her eyes they were puffy from crying," You asked me if I would marry Ethan ...why?

He mustered ever thing he had to tell her why, he had had it worked out. When he saw that she was spending all that time with Ethan that had made him jealous, last evening had made him look inside of himself, the words she spoke cutting deep.

" because I know he wants to"

" and why did you asked if I would marry you?", When the words left her lips she felt as if she held on for dear life as if the answer he gave would make or break her.

" Because the thought of losing you did not seat well with me", he replied staring down into her eyes, he wanted to kiss her, he wanted to kiss away the pain and the tears and there he realized then he did actually feel for her," and if it meant marrying so you could be condemned to a very boring life with my cousin "

He had managed to make a small smile played across her lips and that made him smile, that smile had made her stop thinking because she knew when he smiled and looked into her eyes like that nothing had mattered and she hated that but she couldn't shack the feeling.

" Do you mean that?" She asked smiling up at her.

He whipped away her tears and cupped her face with he hands." I asked you because I care for you more than I even had realized "

This weren't exactly what she had wanted to hear but this was good enough for now." I have feelings for you as well my prince but I can not hurt Ethan " her voice laced with emotion.

Her words gave him a ache inside, He slowly and softly brushed his lips over hers. Her hands gripped his shirt as his mouth open to hers, he searched for her tongue with his. He deepen the kiss she moaned from pleasure then kissed the tears away from her flushed cheeks .

He pulled away, her lips bursted from kisses. " I want you so badly " he said putting his forehead against hers breathing honey fragrance in." Come see me tonight in the hidden chambers"

She looked up at him , she searched his eyes there were so much answers she needed, " okay" she breath out. How could she have said no, she was weak to him and that was the sad truth.

He gave her one last kiss then helped her to mount her horse, she smile at him " how do I look?" She tried to clean her face with her scarf.

He gave her a lopsided grin," prefect!!! "

-------+

I know this is short im so tired busy day..

Don't forget to vote comment keep the story Alive

Picture of Leo on the side....:*