Chapter 31 Things change

The sun slowly creep in through the curtains, the rays barely kissed josoline's face . Her eyes was just a crack open when she noticed her head was laying against a firm chest she looked up and saw Leo. He was so beautiful she thought, all this was so overwhelming for her she couldn't believe that she was here with this beautiful, kindhearted prince. She laid there an watched him for a while a beautiful smile play across lips. He had been awake long before her watching her sleep listening to the small snore that came from her lips. Oddly he had met women whom he had slept with and found snoring quite annoying but as he laid there and listened it had sound like music to him.

" Why are you looking at me like that? " He asked with his eyes still close.

She hadn't realized that he was awake, she turned away her head in embarrassment ." I didn't realize you were awake" She mumbled.

Leo's chest went up and down as he breathe, Josoline felt the need to place butterfly kisses on his chest ,So she did. What she was doing was impulse just hadn't even a second thought.

He place his hand in the nap of her head and then kissed her forehead, she smiled then cuddled into his neck inhaling his manly scent.

" I love you Josi " Leo mumbled surprised he had said it". She watched as his adam apple moved up and down, she never knew how to respond to what he had said . This all came as a shock to her, She knew what had happen between them was wrong but at the same time it felt so right and she couldn't even remember the man and there she questioned her character.

She eased out of his embrace then wrap the sheet around her suddenly feeling shy, She looked at him over her shoulder her brows furrowed.

" What's wrong?" Leo ask sitting up. His naked body looked breathtaking but she had to control herself.

Silence

That was all he got as she stood and walked to the wash room. She was too ashamed because Ethan kept running up and down her mind and she felt guilty, Now how was she going to tell Ethan. She could think straight nothing seems to be making sense.

He was confused , they had a great time last night and just now she seemed like herself.

She came back from the wash room and he was already in his trousers he gave her a smile and a tear fell from her eyes.

"What's wrong?" He said as he took two steps to fill the gap between them he palmed her face with his big manly hands making her look at him," Don't worry I'm glad your Memory came back" he said hoping he was right.

Her eyes shot up at him she was confused "my...my memories?" She asked

" Yes I thought what we shared would help you ...didn't it" Leo asked searching her eyes for answers.

Leo thought she had remembered , she had woke and greeted him with so much love like her old self . An if she not, why had she allowed them to go this far.

She held her head ,all of a sudden her head started to ache.

" I thought you would have " He continued, he removed a hair from her face hoping to not frighten her ," I love you and I'm in no rush Josi "

" You love me?" She whispered.

A boyish grinned appeared " I love you so much that if I lose you I don't know what I may do"

She looked at him in disbelief " I don't understand, I'm getting married to Ethan ....your cousin"she replied wryly.

" I know" He said kissing her but she moved away," that will soon change " he continued a bit embarrassed.

She tilted her head to the side, " why would it have to change, if you love me as you say why am I not engaged to you!?"

Her questions struck a nerve , he looked at her not sure what to say to ashamed to admit that he was not man enough to step up and that was not his belief when they met, After a long moment of tension.

"Because you choose Ethan" He manage, he held eye contact until he saw her mouth open and close." I just had a lot going on...and you knew this you were willing to let this continue until we managed a plan" Leo continued.

Her eyes widen from shock , he moved towards her but she moved away. " Whaa" she began but it felt like a lump was at her throat. What type of person was she? Last she heard he had been courting the princess or a lady whose name she couldn't remember but this ,there actions were sinful , She was engaged and he most have been courting other women ...

She felt anger rising, she squeezed her eyes shout pressing her lips in a thin line trying to come to terms of a sense of right and wrong

Finally she opened her eyes and looked at him , his face was unreadable as if awaiting her judgement, " I wish you to leave and never return under these pretenses "

Her words sharp as a digger " But why?'" He retorted.

" I am a soon to be married woman and there most be a reason I had chosen Ethan not you, I wish to think myself a lady an not indulge in deeds like this " She said mustering every courage she could find.

He looked at her as if he was dreaming as if she was joking," You cannot be serious ?" Leo replied.

Josoline looked at him straight in the eyes " LEAVE before my soon to be husband comes and ruin me"

Leo swore is mouth had open and close the Beautiful woman that stood before him had seem like another, her eyes shun with tears but her face and body says different.

" You don't mean that, once you get your memory back things will change" Leo said moving towards her but she stepped away.

She looked away, was she this person who got engaged to one man and make love to another. When her memory comes will she even be able to look at her self from the life she heard she lived.

" Your highness things have changed I'm getting married and you are leaving " she said matter-a-fact .