Unwanted Cullen

Author's Note,

So this is a new story, a little out of my comfort zone, but I really hope that you all enjoy this new story, I had a lot of fun writing the chapter!

As Always

Enjoy

*

Baby's Point of View

My sister and I had been sitting in our mother's womb for a while now, and it was starting to get sorta cramped. I, myself, know nothing of the world beyond this pink, squash of a cacoon, began feeling trapped. I needed to move, I needed to be free and stretch my limbs. I didn't know how to get to that point, but I did know that if I didn't get out of here soon, I definetly was going lose all of the control that I was maintaing over my thirst, my hunger. I brought my small foot up, and with all of the strength that I could muster up, I brought it down against the surface of my mother's womb.

The sound of whaling soon filled my ears, and I cringed slightly, knowing that I had caused her this pain. I could hear not only the masculine voice of my father trying to soothe her, but also the various other voices of my family members, as they all bustled around to help her. My sister and I's position shifted sharply, as my mother was moved to lay on her back. The sound of my mother's cries only got louder, as a pointy object sliced through the walls of our warm cocoon and instantly the cool air from the outside rushed in. Our mother was continued to moan out in agony, as the object continued slice through. Pretty soon, my sister and I were blinded with light from the outside world.

A pale colored hand reached in, wrapping around my sister's tiny frame, and pulling her out. Her cries echoed throughout the room, and even though my eyes were closed, I could only imagine what my father's reaction to seeing her could be. I detected some movement going on, and soon, the sound of my sister's cries died out. My father's returned, and after a few seconds of him speaking, my mother's cries ended.

The sound of two men arguing then filled my ears, and soon a burning sensation began to take over my body. The stinging was so bad, it felt as if my entire body was on fire, and after a while of just sitting inside of my mother, is when I realized, that no one knew I was here. I began to move around and cry, my body twitching in every single direction possible. The hand reached in again, this time it brushed against my back. He was the same temperature as me, where as my mother was pretty warm. Taking hold of me, he pulled me out and examined me. His golden orbs stared down at my red ones, and he gasped in shock.

"There's another one!" He exclaimed loudly, his voice vibrated through my whole body.

The sound of footsteps could be heard running down the hall, and soon another man chimed in. "How is that possible Edward?"

"I-I have no idea." This 'Edward' man replied nervously. "Esme, can you take her and get her cleaned up?"

A brown haired woman appeared from behind Edward, and took me from his arms. "Of course."

Her warm smile caused me to giggle, as she carried me out of the room, and down the hall. She hummed as we entered a dark room with the walls painted pink, and blue. She lay me on the bed, and cleaned me right up. She was my temperature too.

"Oh, everyone will just love you." She whispered, securing the pamper around my hips, and lifting me into her arms once more.

I could feel my body being lifted, and carried off somewhere. The voices of many more people got louder, and louder as we approached them.

"Everyone this is Renesmee's twin sister." She announced, walking down the steps and into what looked to be the living area. Everyone, two women, and four men to be exact, turned to look at me, but only one of them caught my eye. He was tan, with short black hair, he wore nothing but a pair of shorts. In that moment all that mattered was him, but then someone groaned.

"Great now both my nieces have been imprinted on by stinking mutts!" A woman with blonde hair yelled, as she threw her hands up into the air.

"Both?" The man next to her spat out. "Who imprinted on Renesmee?"

"I did." Another tan boy said, stepping forward and folding his arms. Everyone in the room took a second to take in the words that had come from his lips, before the same man who asked the first question spoke once more.

"Edward and Bella aren't going to like this." He replied chuckling, making a tsking sound and walking over to a chair and plopping down into it with a thud.

Across the room my sister, or shall I say Renesmee, touched the blonde one's cheek, causing her to jump in surprise and gasp. Her eyes went wide, as she silently stared blankly off into the distance.

"Did you just show me that?" She stuttered.

Renesmee giggled, as the rest of the family's faces held confused looks.

"I'll take that as a yes, well your mommy will be awake soon, just you wait." The blonde continued on.

What happened next had everyone in the room shook, including myself.

"Where's my momma?" I blurted.